Questions & Answers
Omron Fat Loss Monitor
by Omron
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,734)
$28.15
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
votes
I expect it is because the monitor is calculating based on formulas it has in it and not really reading our body fat. Generally an older person would be expected to have less muscle mass. www.facebook.com/sandrasummersbiz
Feb 23, 2015 by Sandra L Summers
vote
It can reset, all the data says guest 1..2..3..etc. it's a good idea to buy this. But make sure the its time relevant. For example patients that eat before checking can alter the data as well as the checking time. pm, or am matters as well as if they did excerise. Hope this helps
Oct 28, 2013 by sally
vote
6'6"
May 15, 2014 by HandsBody Therapeutic Spa LLC.
vote
When using the Athletic option, My body fat% seems to have a lower reading. But on averages its about 0.2 - 0.6% less than in normal mode. The way I see it is if you wok out at least 5 days or more a week, place it in Athletic mode. Obviously if you play a sporst every year and are training throughout the year for it, same thing. But if you are a person who works out 1-4 days a week and you're working out very lightly, or just to maintain a current body type, then Normal is what you want. The book suggestions are as follows: Normal Mode: For People with lower activity, frequency, intensity and time or for people who are currently not exercising or active Athlete Mode: For people with higher activity, frequency, intensity and time. I work out at least 6 days a week, 3 of those days I work out twice a day. I do not play sports on the regular, but I do stay active more than not.
Aug 28, 2014 by GNO
vote
My best guess would be that: It would be equally as accurate, as the Monitor" does NOT know your menopausal condition.
Dec 4, 2013 by CIAZZY
votes
As far as I know there is no differently between races. Body fat percentage is based off age, weight, gender, etc. Nothing about a particular race would effect that.
May 19, 2015 by Kmyers
votes
You have to enter your weight (if you use the guest mode on the monitor) each time you use it, but if you already know your weight you don't have to weigh yourself.
Apr 18, 2014 by Jackie
votes
With arms extended is the right position. Meeasure depends of the electric circuit formed in your arms no of your hearth
Jan 19, 2015 by Alma arlet Velázquez jaramillo
votes
It uses 2'AAA'..... You can use any kind of batteries with it.
Jun 24, 2015 by sudbil itsalapron
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers