5.0 out of 5 stars Omron HEM-773-AC
Easy operation with just the right memory capability, 2 persons x 21 readings each, makes it handy for my wife & I to keep tabs on our bp & pulse. Takes less than a minute to complete a reading.
Published on September 2, 2004 by RAAYMOND

3.0 out of 5 stars SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTING...NOT ACCURATE
I've been using the Omron HEM 773AC for five months and am somewhat disappointed in that the readings, based on what my doctor's office finds, are not accurate. It reads considerably lower than my actual B/P. I can get an more accurate reading by carefully watching the monitor for the "heart beat" indicator to appear after the cuff cuts off flow. But the meter always...
Published on September 7, 2005 by Capt. Phil

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate!, November 10, 2006
This review is from: Omron HEM-773AC Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy-Wrap Cuff and IntelliSense (Health and Beauty)
The Omron HEM-773 was recommended to me by a co-worker who was very pleased with the instrument. Since we both work in a hospital and have a good working knowledge in the area, I thought that this would be a slam dunk purchase.

I could not have been more wrong.

The reading varies from 10 to 15 units off from manual readings from 3 different well trained nurses. The unit is very easy to use and good features for the money but if I don't have confidence in the reading, what good is it. I rarely get it out and when I do, it just makes my literal "blood pressure" go up by it's misreading.

I would think that a instrument such as this would have a calibratiion mechanism.

In all fairness my co-worker loves hers but I bought mine here and am not happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, January 9, 2007
This bp monitor is very easy to use. Just put the cuff on your upper arm, as directed, push the start button, remain still and your bp is read. I did, however, take it in to my dr.'s office and the monitor was reading higher than the office reading. The dr. said that's usual for these at home monitors. I like this product and am happy I purchased it. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to monitor their bp at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Machine, March 5, 2007
Stephen Gargano "Stephan" (rancho santa margarita, california United States) - See all my reviews
This machine is easy to use. It has simple and to-the-point operations and functions. It is large enough, without being cumbersome (about the size of a small adding machine), but not too small like so many units on the market. The read-outs are simple and straight forward and holds data for 2 people with a memory function for several of your last read-outs for each person. You can use it with battery or plug-in access.

4.0 out of 5 stars Omron scores again., July 9, 2006
SonofLeon "Sonof Leon" (Hopewell Junction, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Very easy cuff to use, both for myself and the bride. The A/B switch offers us both our individual history of last 20 readings. Deleting history in total is allowed although I would have liked to be able to delete the last one taken. The fact that it uses both battery and house-supplied power is a big plus.

This is a fine unit with big readouts and recallable memory for both of us. Good job OMRON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and Accurate, June 12, 2005
Amazon Customer (Lake Forest, California) - See all my reviews
This monitor is easy to use, quick, and has convienent buttons and numbers. Overall I was very pleased with this purchase. The only thing different tidbit I would like to see is the adapter plug should be in the back of unit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diastolic Reading Inaccurate, October 4, 2007
I took the meter to my doctor's office to compare it's reading to a cuff & stethoscope reading. On two attempts with two different cuffs, the meter was off. The bottom number (diastolic) was much lower than the cuff reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything it claims to be, May 30, 2007
SD (New York) - See all my reviews
The Omron HEM 773AC Blood pressure monitor is great. Easy to use, has large adjustable cuff, easy to store, accurate and great at recordkeeping for two users. Amazon's price was great,too. Highly recommend as did our doctor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Pressure Monitor, April 1, 2009
Works GREAT! Needed the larger cuff for Husbands arm. No issues. The Doctor felt this was a good choice when I took to appointment to show him how I used it. It was on the money with what they got when checking my BP. So, we feel it is a very accurate unit. The cuff is tricky to wrap when doing yourself, but with practice gets easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accuracy at an affordable price, August 23, 2007
Felipe J. Pena "Salsamanp" (Ossining, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased one of these because my blood pressure was always high when I visited my doctor. It was never high when I checked it on my own. I brought the machine with me to the doctor's office to test its accuracy. Surprisingly my machine measured a high reading and so did my doctor's. That let me know the machine was accurate and that going to the doctor was what raised my blood pressure. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron Blood Pressure Monitor, January 9, 2007
Excellent product that is easy to use and more accurate than others I have had.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›