Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Omron HJ-7201TC - Mac Software Any chance of providing software for Mac?
asked by Bob McHugh on May 17, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-20 of 47 answers
A
Same complaint. I would buy this if it was compatible with a Mac. I guess I will look at the Fitbit that someone else mentioned.
soupy7 answered on March 27, 2011
Comment (1) | 11 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi,
Walkingspree has a MacOS version of software to use to upload steps from the Omron HJ-72OITC. Use promo code: MACWALK for a $20.00 discount of the iWalk plan.

http://www.walkingspree.com/consumers/

Happy Stepping!
Walkingspree Team
Amazon Customer answered on April 2, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm glad I saw the comment that the software is not compatible with a MAC. Guess I won't purchase it. Thanks for the info.
Connie M. answered on February 20, 2014
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Seriously, I just received this awesome HJ-720ITC and thought it would be awesome because I could upload the data to my computer to help me keep track! Fooled! I have a Mac and they don't have software for it. I e-mailed the company. We'll see what they say. Part of the reason we paid extra for this model is because it would download to the computer!
Mr. Stephen W. Laboon Jr. answered on February 8, 2011
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This thread started a YEAR ago and still no comment from the manufacturer that ripped many of us off by not even saying that NOT for MAC and has yet to do it!!

Hey Amazon, how about removing this product until they do?
R. Schwartz answered on May 11, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Let me echo the general comments too. I am purchasing a pedometer now. This one _was_ the top of my list until I read about the lack of support for Macintosh or Linux. I will be purchasing a different pedometer from another manufacturer until Omron gets a clue. And I will recommend that all of my other contacts do the same.
John Arthur Kane answered on September 9, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Need one for ay daughter's phys ed class at college. Since no Mac version is available, I'll buy a fitbit.
Charles Onesko answered on August 18, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
C'mon Omron! It can't be THAT difficult to crank out a Mac version. You've got a great product here. Take a look at the 20-50 year old fitness nut. They are often Mac users who buy gadgets (otherwise they would have bought a PC!). I still can't believe that there isn't Mac version available after all of this time.
BeachBunny answered on May 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
will have to return it... couldnt imagine any company not supporting mac with such a device..:(
The Big H answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was just about to buy this too, but won't now that I see it is not compatible with my Mac.
Cathy L. Power answered on February 2, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product