Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Large Adult|Change

on September 20, 2007
Good quality and built to last. Dial is easy to read and can be easily removed and set on the table for a better viewing angle when taking your own readings, if necessary. I was getting high readings with a regular size monitor on my 15 yr old son, but with the large cuff they were much more accurate. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to take regular and reliable blood pressure readings.
on May 14, 2008
I received this blood pressure cuff as a Christmas present in preparation for my nursing school clinicals. I began using the cuff in February - one day a week on no more than 2 patients in a brief time frame. During the last 2 weeks of my 4 months of clinicals I noticed the needle was not calibrated to 0 mmHg. The result is inaccurate blood pressure readings. I was not able to reset the cuff's needle and ultimately used another cuff. I am planning to purchase a new cuff for clinicals beginning in September. I was very satisfied with this cuff... for the brief time it worked properly.
77 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2009
I work in the medical field as an EMT and I wanted to buy an adult "large" cuff to monitor my dad's blood pressure. I found this Item and I purchased this because it has a "lifetime warranty" on the calibration. So far it works fine but this item does not come assembled, and there are no instructions on how to assemble it....not even on the Omron website. Luckily I already own an adult BP cuff made by "ADC" which came assembled, so I simply assembled the Omron BP cuff by looking at that one. This may be a problem for people who don't know how to assemble it and don't have another cuff to look at. The Omron cuff does have a size measure system just like the "ADC" cuff, and even has a marker for the artery placement although the ADC cuff has an even better artery marker. Overall, I like this product and it works fine, but if i had to choose again, I'd totally go with an "ADC" cuff because they look nicer and feel more well made than the Omron.
on May 14, 2007
This is a great product working together with the Omron Stethoscope to monitor blood pressure. In my opinion, this is way more accurate than the more expensive electronic blood monitors I used. I will probably buy two other sets for my parents and in-laws. Learning to use this together with the sthethoscope is not hard, as long as the user has normal hearing ability.
on April 25, 2008
This cuff has worked well for us. We have used it prior to going to the Dr.'s office and having our pressure checked and it is always pretty close to the value we got with the cuff at home. Easy to use, easy to read. Good value for the money.
on December 21, 2007
This BP cuff is just like the ones I have used in the clinical setting. I ordered the regular and large adult and both are working as expected.
on October 15, 2009
As a retired nurse I have searched locally for a high quality spygmomonometer to replace my old one. I checked out many local medical-surgical supply locations and was unable to locate a quality cuff anywhere. Upon checking Amazon they had an Omron high quality cuff identical to my old one, at a cost of about $36. I had found very flimsy Omron cuffs locally not a substantial cuff. I recommend ordering from Amazon.
on June 16, 2008
I am satisfied with the accuracy of this product which gives about the same reading as the doctors office. It is somewhat difficult to manipulate by yourself with a stethascope, but as a retired nurse it is managable.
on January 30, 2013
Our clinic purchased two Omron blood pressure cuffs in a matter of 3 months, both stopped working. The bulb will inflate the cuff but the guage does not register a reading. I contacted Omron and received an e-mail back indicating that "all refunds and exchanges have to go through the store in which you purchased the unit from". What about an offer to FIX the defective equipment?!?! I now own worthless equipment from an even more worthless company.
on March 23, 2008
Worth the money. I use it daily and have no complaints. Great quality. It also has a lifetime calibration warranty. It also shipped free.