4.0 out of 5 stars Electric Stimulation...Novel Idea For Pain Relief
Came across this product a few months ago and decided to give it a try. Seemed interesting and now I can honestly say that electric stimulation for pain relief is a novel idea that actually has some merit. This has worked for my feet, legs, arms, and even my back (but to a lesser extent. It also works quite well, with most pain issues being resolved nearly instantly. I...
Published 6 months ago by W. Lightfoot

2.0 out of 5 stars 2-stars because I've owned other TENS/EMS devices of better value
First off, this is an excellent portable TENS device that only uses 2 AAA batteries (incl.) and has 2 electrodes, but if you do some more research you'll realize it is a little high-priced for what you get.

I can only give it 2-stars because there are similarly priced TENS and dual EMS devices for the same price that have 4 electrodes that are far better...
Published on September 27, 2012 by Dean!

‹ Previous | 1 2 371 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars At-home TENS machine works!, February 15, 2014
BK0581 (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief Device PM3030 (Health and Beauty)
I've had chronic pain all my life (literally,) so when I went to a physical therapy appointment years ago for shoulder discomfort, they hooked me up to their TENS machine in their office. A professional grade TENS machine is literally the size of most Ultra Sound (or EKG) devices, and they have electrodes that attach to your body and emit small electric impulses to your body wherever the pain is to try to relieve you of that pain.

Well, thanks to the folks at Omron, no more trips to the PT office to see that big, intimidating machine because this little, dinky machine is just as effective. One or two 15-minute sessions daily should suffice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Relief, February 13, 2014
I have RA and was tired of the pills, with this device I am able to at least cut back on the meds. I used to have physical therapy and it worked great. Asked if I could but the little hand held unit and was told not available at that time. I have used this on a daily basis. Works for me. Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, February 12, 2014
This is my second one.... I wore the 1st one out, so this
is the replacement! purchasing another one for my daughter...
It help me a lot when I have a tight neck or when I have
muscle pain... Love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Pain Relief Device Rating, February 10, 2014
It gave me some relief from my pain
Unit is too small
Pads adhesion wore off too quickly and were difficult to keep on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes it works... sometimes it makes the pain more severe, February 10, 2014
I think that this product is okay. I have used it and it has done the job... but sometimes the pain becomes worse. I am not a physical therapist... so it could be misplacement of the pads... but I am glad I picked up this item. For the money it is a pretty good item... but be careful that using the item does not cause adverse results. Again, this is probably more user error than a bad item.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 6, 2014
It worked well. My shoulder well get pain when I worked for a whole day. Everyday after I take the bathe. I will put these on my shoulder and fell so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wor good, February 4, 2014
I like it for my back and it work so far good for the need I had. And I can take it with me anywhere i go too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product., February 4, 2014
This was for my husband. He likes it very much it has helped his shoulder Now he don't take pain pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank heavens it's finally here!, February 3, 2014
Anastasia (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
All I can say is wow. This little thing arrived today and it's packed a more powerful punch to my pain than my previous TENS unit ( it died) that I paid over $100 for!!

Honestly, I've been in so much pain with two herniated discs (waiting for surgery), on a lot of meds, and just going insane with pain. The little omron arrived and I slapped that puppy on as quick as I could. INSTANT RELIEF from all the burning nerve pain. I was so astonished I almost cried with relief. Best $30 I've spent in MY WHOLE LIFE.

I don't know what the deal is, maybe it's the butterfly shaped pads, but you literally can feel the massaging moving through the pad. It's kind of amazing.

So far the only down side is that there are only two pads. My solution? BUY ANOTHER ONE. Yup that's EXACTLY what I just did. I just ordered another one, with one day shipping, and totally looking forward to tomorrow when I can have BOTH of them on both sides of my back.

Now I must go pray and give thanks for this marvelous invention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron electro THERAPY Pain Relief Device PM3030, February 3, 2014
After having ordered and used this item c. 1 1/2 yrs ago with great success , I needed a new one. The new one arrived but the electric pulse didn't work at all. I called Amazon, and they immediately sent me a new one...which is perfect. Good price, really works as advertised. My knee pain is greatly relieved each day by using this . I really recommend this item

‹ Previous | 1 2 371 | Next ›