- Series: On Call
- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (January 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437723713
- ISBN-13: 978-1437723717
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.2 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#96,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #26 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #56 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
- #67 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Emergency Medicine
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
On Call Principles and Protocols, 5e 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is MONUMENTAL, A PIECE OF MEDICAL ART. If someone wants to be a great clinician, he/she must became conversant with this masterpiece. This is the "spinal cord" of clinical medicine. This is a book that is so good that you can begin and end your career with the information contained therein. This is the book which WILL MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE TO MAKE A LIFE OR DEATH DECISION ON AN EMERGENCY ON AN INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHT. Thanks Dr. Marshall And Dr. Ruedy for this extremely helpful book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good book, I bought this in first year medical residency
good intro to night calls when I am alone in hopistal with nurses paging me