Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

100%

on August 14, 2001
My synopsis is the same as the previous reviewers': we checked this book out of the library several times for my three year old before he finally asked us to buy it for him for his birthday. He love the beautiful pictures of a day at the beach and enjoyed the rhyming story. I recommend it.
on August 7, 2000
We checked this book out of the library and my 2 yr. old son wants to read it every night before bed. It is a wonderful story about a dream of a day on the beach. The pictures are delightful to look at, and have lots of interesting things to find page after page. I think it would be nice for children old enough to talk about their dreams or for children who may never have been to the beach, as well as most others. We have really enjoyed this book.