Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: On the Journey to Open a New School: One Step at a Time
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 27, 2009
I bought this book in the beginning phase of my charter school endeavor. It was clear, easy to follow, and incredibly thorough. It helps you to ask the right questions and address things in a procedure that makes sense.
I used the examples in the book to create the beginning of my own charter petition. When I eventually met and joined the California Charter School Association, they were amazed at how much groundwork I had accomplished on my own. I attribute that to this book. It showed me how to get started.
I highly recommend this book to anyone considering or starting a charter school. It gives a realistic picture of the extensive information needed to get up and running.
on May 18, 2014
Buy the book. If there was ever a resource that takes you by the hand and walks you through the charter process, this is the one!! Once I read the reviews, I was hooked. The price? Not so much lol. I did my research and found it online for twenty bucks. Once I received the book and checked out the appendixes in the back, ladies and gentlemen I would easily forked over more. Its a great buy and I know I will be definitely be ahead of the game as I prepare to submit our petition! Thanks to Brenda Travis!!!
on July 20, 2011
This book is a reat resource to those who want to start a charter school. The steps from beginning to end are most helpful.
on May 10, 2007
I found this book to be so INCREDIBLY helpful, I was amazed. It was such a good step by step guide, I really recommend it.