5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of Many Teaching Seven Lessons
How many of us start trying to figure out the meaning of happiness and a happy life once we have turned 25 or 30 or 35? How many of us find that we are ingrained with habits and beliefs that take forever to reprogram in our minds?

Published on October 3, 2011 by DaniBug

3.0 out of 5 stars Theme is not as selfless as I had expected
Focused too much on "if you do this, you will get something in return". I didn't think it offered many real gems for guiding children.
Published 17 months ago by Rebecca Lockman

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of Many Teaching Seven Lessons, October 3, 2011
DaniBug (North Dakota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)

Our children are where we need to start. If we start them believing in the seven ideas of Deepak Chopra early in life, the will not have to reprogram themselves at 30. Just take a look at his lessons for life.

- Anything is Possible
- Giving and Getting
- What You Do Comes Back to You
- Creating Peace
- Growing What You Want
- Be Open to Life
- Your Place in the World

I have four biological children and four adopted children, all who have different needs. This book pulls them all together. Following what Deepok Chopra has to say about building a happy life, makes me feel like I am putting my children on the road to a happy life. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, October 23, 2010
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
Of all the Hay House children's books I've read, "On My Way to a Happy Life" is one of my favorites. I feel happy just looking at the colorful whimsical illustrations. The beautifully simple wording of the messages invites children of all ages to contemplate living a happy life. It's just delightful! My son and I enjoyed reading the book together and I plan to give it as gifts to my friends. How wonderful the world would be if we all lived by these lessons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Kids, May 2, 2011
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
I could hardly wait to read this with my children. I am a fan of some of Chopra's writings and was excited to hear he penned a children's book. The principles are put forth in such a way everyone was able to understand. The inspirational text was a joy to read and share with my children.

The seven principles presented in the book are:

* Anything is Possible
* Giving and Getting
* What You Do Comes Back to You
* Creating Peace
* Growing What You Want
* Be Open to Life
* Your Place in the World

The concepts are presented using rhythmic, rhyming text which made reading the book more enjoyable. This is a book my family will share for generations. The book features beautiful watercolor illustrations by noted illustrator Rosemary Woods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Theme is not as selfless as I had expected, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars On My Way to a Happy Life, April 23, 2012
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
This colorful book would be a delight to read at any age. The sage advice is surrounded with fun and fanciful pictures with all kinds of animals and people playing musical instruments and wearing festive garments, dancing, playing and working together; there's even a ship floating through the cosmos hanging from the planet earth while telling us we should believe that anything is possible. Kid's brains love rhymes, and this book rhymes its wisdom of the ages through two-to four liners on every page.

4.0 out of 5 stars On My Way to a Happy Life, December 24, 2010
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
A wonderful children's book, fun illustrations and a great message.
I hold that we can't start early enough offering our children and grand children
a way to look at life that shows them their true power in this world.
A quote from the book sums it up "There's something incredible inside of you. The power to make all your dreams come true."
My grand kids love it!
On My Way To A Happy Life

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, very short and without any explaination for kids to remember the messages, November 11, 2013
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
I was so looking forward to start this book, but it is really just a very short poem with cute pictures. The message is good, but so short that I do not think my son (7) had time to understand the message, and thus he will not remember it. I love Deepak Chopra, but I will not recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, November 15, 2013
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
Great book! My girls love the beautiful illustrations and the feel good moral values. Highly recommend this book for all children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 20, 2013
I have shared this book with my class over and over. Yet again Deepak is offering his amazing insights to the world of children through thought provoking text and pictures. I can't wait until my Molly is old enough for me to share this with her

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot express how much I loved this book!, April 7, 2012
This review is from: On My Way To A Happy Life (Hardcover)
This book was exactly what I was looking for to help me teach my kids about the universe and spirituality.

On My Way To A Happy Life
On My Way To A Happy Life by Deepak Chopra (Hardcover - November 1, 2010)
$14.95 $9.96