5.0 out of 5 stars GLEE FEST
Wonderfully talented and gifted cast. Playing favorites is next to impossible. It's simply encouraging to see such a wide variety of talent in one venue. A musical feast! Just watch!
Published 17 months ago by Dole

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip the show and watch the music clips
I feel kind of guilty writing this because I know a lot of people really like this show. I guess it is my age group, I am in my mid thirties with a four year old girl; maybe if I was younger I would love it.

Published 19 months ago by gclaheh

5.0 out of 5 stars GLEE FEST, June 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Showcasing All The Talent!, July 31, 2013
I am so delighted that Mercedes & the others are finally getting out front to sing. While Rachel has a great voice, I grew weary of her always having the front & center. This mixes things up and makes the show much more interesting. (Personally, I think Mercedes has the best vocals-I could never understand why she was just a note here or there) Great job allowing the others to share the spotlight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glee Episode 3, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Glee Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love this show and you can not beat a price of .99% Love it, love Amazon.com and love Glee

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 19, 2011
I think that this season shows a lot of promise. I really enjoyed the last three episodes and can't wait for the season to resume on November 1!!!! Although I must say that I didn't find season 2 as disappointing as some people did, so I'm not as critical on Glee as those who did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Glee Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love this series! I started watching to see Damian McGinty, (I'm a huge Celtic Thunder fan!) and got hooked on on the series. Can't wait for the next season to start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Santana!, November 25, 2011
I feel really bad for santana in this episode. But It really showcases her talents with Mercedes once again! Also I like where the storyline is going!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is One Of The Best Episodes EVER!!!!!, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Glee Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
This Episode is really really good. It has a great cliffhanger at the end and it is very good through the whole episode. Mixed with great songs performed during a great Regional competition!!!! You Should definitively buy this episode and watch it right now!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Curt <3 Blaine!, November 25, 2011
Such a cute episode. I was waiting forever for Kurt and Blaine to do it and now they finally did and the way it was depicted was beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, March 6, 2014
I am sooooo sorry I didn't watch this show before now. The cast is wonderful, the characters are hysterical. You really do have to listen to the outrageous stuff that Coach Sue (Jane Lynch) says. She does a great job of making you "hate" her. Love it, Love it, Love it

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip the show and watch the music clips, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Glee Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)

The singing and dancing on this show is awesome. If you love musicals, you should definitely check out this show. My daughter loves watching them too. That is why this review gets two stars instead of one.

The rest of the show sucks. The plot is so soap opeara like. One character is at first straight, then gay, and then straight again--within three years time. There are love triangles in every season. The main focus of the show is on the love lives of the characters when they are not singing. The characters seem to be very accepting of everyone (there is even a transvestite on the show), but it is a false acceptance. I take it back I guess if you are in Broadway theatre, maybe all of that is accepted.

I think that this show is irresponsible because it is marketed for teens. These characters do all sorts of irresponsible things, like sleeping with their exes and never face consequences. What about the guilt that Quinn feels for giving up her child? What about the people who lose their virginity to people who dump them later? And then there are the gay characters---it's not always hunky dory for them. Anyone who bullies them will have to deal with the wrath of the glee club. I also don't get the exes who come back and find that their former significant other has moved on. It is so creepy for them to act like they own them and should've just waited around for them to get back together with them like they have no other friends or life outside of them.

I watched this show and asked myself why I wasted my time watching this crap when I could've fast forewarded to the singing and dancing. If I were a teen, I would think that this crap is real and I would think it is romantic to sleep with an ex boyfriend---instead of just stupid. I probably wouldn't wonder what happens to Quinn when she has to tell her future husband about her first kid. Finally, I would think that it is OK to stalk your ex and act all jealous when I see my ex with another woman---even though I was the one who broke up with him.