4.0 out of 5 stars Season 6???
Love this show. When will season 6 be available? The first episode aired on Bravo last night.
Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth Thrutchley

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit tedious, but its ok
If they could stop self-diagnosing each other with mental disorders, that'd be fantastic. Overall, this season is just what I paid for, and nothing more. I watch for a small amount of entertainment value, but can only do one episode at a time because of the exhausting drama.
Published 11 months ago by Timothy Wagenknecht

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit tedious, but its ok, December 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars This season wasn't that great, November 22, 2013
DRAMA is getting old! I don't even know why I purchased. I've been a big fan of the show but with Caroline stalking her boys (which she swears she's not doing but it was so freakin obvious!), Melissa flat out doesn't like Teresa that much is obvious. Teresa is jealous of Melissa's relationship with Joe, that much is obvious! Jacqueline is having a nervous breakdown on the show. I also feel very bad for Teresa. Especially with the legal troubles she has going on.

2.0 out of 5 stars This Show Needs the Reset Button!, December 26, 2013
(Spoilish, lengthy review)

Another season of 'Everyone Hates Teresa.' I'm so excited... NOT! The first handful of episodes almost everyone who has had bad blood with Teresa has a "showdown" with her to express (or prove) that everything that happened from the previous season it was all Teresa's fault. But they who have the biggest problem with her don't want to take no accountability in their own right of causing a division between her and her brother JoeGo particularly.

-We have the Lake George retreat (Teresa sets this up to heal with her family especially her brother who she hasn't seen in a year). Things get ugly between the Joes and their families, and everyone in the cast once again, except Rosie, are playing victim or stirring the pot to get a rise out the Giudices and show them as the villains... AGAIN. Melissa really starts to show even more of her true colors this season especially on the Lake George and Arizona trips. She gives a negative vibe like she doesn't want her husband and sister in law to work out their problems. Even Caroline, is finally beginning to see Melissa isn't "telling her truth." Dr. V comes in and tries to help built calm between Teresa/JoeGo and their spouses. Seems like the families are well on their way to "recovery" until the Arizona trip where JoeGo. starts loosing it like he did with the christening over stupid twitter comments made about Melissa on cheatergate by some new troublemakers Penny and Johnny. The Guidices legal issues also get spotlighted some through this season and lot more during the reunion. Speaking of the reunion, Melissa lied about why she and JoeGo would be moving away from the Giudices. She claimed last season, she and JoeGo are moving to get her daughter away from the Giudices girls, pinning them as bullies. Now this year's reunion, they moved because they wanted to go back to Franklin Lakes, not because of the so called bullying they believe their daughter would experience. Just admit it, Melissa, that house was costly.

-Caroline wants Al to move to Hoboken to be near their GROWN children and Al sure doesn't want to move and I don't blame him. But she truly has no storyline outside of this and "telling her truth" she echos a lot during this season.

-Jacqueline's storyline is mostly centered on her son's autism. But it also apparent she wants her friendship with Teresa back after the mess she created at the season finale during S4. She also takes time out for herself to get some plastic surgery done.

-Kathy's marriage is showing signs of having issues as her husband wants to control her cannoli business and still wants her to be a housewife. This storyline seems really forced, unbelievable and I didn't care.

Now here we have another fashion show, this time a launch for Kim D's new store. Stuff hits the fan again,Penny/Johnny, are attempting to spin cheatergate on Teresa. For anyone who's a passionate fan of this show as me and reads the blogs and gossip sites, there have been many reports that this whole season finale was once again another botched attempt for another set-up. Not to mention the timeline for some keys events are out sequence and edited to death to not just against Teresa but also Caroline and Jacqueline/JoeGo/ChrisLaur on the night of the launch party craziness.

All I want is for this show to hit a reset button! Time for changes! I'm over all the family fighting, and while this is harsh, don't care if they get along at this point. The storyline is played out, repetitive and a downer. The only highlights I really enjoyed this whole season was Juicy/Rosie's friendship, if Juicy wasn't possibly going to prison, I wouldn't mind this as a spinoff or a web series! I did like to some degree Jan (Melissa's abandoned best friend) because she was willing to air out all of Melissa's dirt or put Melissa on the spot, Linda (Teresa's friend/gym trainer, because she mean and wasn't fake about it neither) and same goes for Kim D who really does not mind being the show's villain to get that paycheck!

All in all, I need some new women for next season, that are not related to any of these women, to come in and shake things up! Cut people that don't bring nothing to the table or are boring (i.e., Kathy). I miss the good ol'days of seasons 1-2, the Soprano like storytelling that made this show a success and made me and many into fans. If they piggy back once again into 'Family members vs Teresa' I might seriously turn my TV off for good this time! Let this 3 year family saga just die, Bravo!

3.0 out of 5 stars You didn't miss anything, October 25, 2013
Aholada (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Boring season. Same drama as last year but Melissa victimized herself more. Teresa is still clueless & won't take responsibility for anything she said.

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 6???, July 14, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I gave it a chance., October 22, 2013
This is season was tired and old. We are so sick of this family drama. We want drama of course. But this story line is getting old.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Housewives are from NJ!, November 19, 2013
It's no secret most of us enjoy watching the Real Housewives.....this I love and when on a flight or just at home I purchase most of the shows to watch as many times as I please. Gotta love Teresa Giudice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another of my guilty pleasures, September 20, 2013
I think this season has been repetitive of other seasons, ie the same people fighting over the same issues, but since I really just watch to have a little escapism each week, I get what I wanted out of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Guidice vs Gorga, July 24, 2013
The drama between Theresa and her brother is getting very old. Time for them to either make up or move on. Storyline is getting very old...

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa didn't visit Father In-law?, June 19, 2013
Did Teresa's Husband Joe visit Teresa's father in the hospital?..The answer Is "No" so Teresa should shut her mouth about Melissa visiting her father " 4 days later" Come on? At least Melissa went to see him. Why does snotty Teresa not understand that her brother was too sick to even go to Gia's birthday?
Joe and Teresa's parents treat Melissa like crap. I would not waste my time on any of my family members who treated me like that period. I think Melissa has far too much class for the likes of all of them. I am from the same area of Nj, born and raised and if any one of my kids ever told me to "zip it" like Milania does in ever episode, My kids would not have any teeth..