Rev. 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. On Your Knees Forget the Fees Adam is elated when his dwindling congregation quadruples overnight - but the new worshippers have ulterior motives.
2. Jesus is Awesome Adam engages in a battle for his church with a charming evangelical priest, but Alex is more concerned about matters in the bedroom.
3. Forests of Prejudice Adam takes inspiration from Islam to oppose the opening of a local sex club opposite the school and sees rather more than he'd anticipated.
4. The Rival Adam attempts to climb the greasy pole and make a career of his vocation as he competes with an old rival.
5. A Fine Bromance Adam's thrilled to make a new London friend who has nothing to do with the church - but something in his past makes things more complicated.
6. Ever Been to Nando's? After a terrible review of one of his sermons on a Christian website, Adam suffers a crisis of faith.
|Starring||Tom Hollander, Olivia Colman|
|Supporting actors||Steve Evets, Miles Jupp, Lucy Liemann, Simon McBurney, Ellen Thomas, Alexander Armstrong, Lu Corfield, Ben Willbond, Ricky Champ, Matthew Fenton, Ravin J. Ganatra, Hermione Gulliford|
|Producers||Kenton Allen, Tom Hollander, Matthew Justice, Hannah Pescod, Rachel Salter, James Wood|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
One of my favorite shows EVER! Wish it was on Amazon and Netflix for free! It's on Hulu and HuluPlus but there are too many commercials on Hulu!Published 28 days ago by Danabrockcross
This is a very funny series -- there is much in it also that is true to life and very touching. And above all, it is intelligent.Published 4 months ago by Dorothy James
Great show! But CAUTION, some non-Anglicans may not get it or the way the C of E or Anglican Churches are. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Patrick
I'm a pastor, and I find considerable humor in the story and the characters.Published 6 months ago by Revfiddle
Really enjoyed this - tho it took a while to get used to the personalities....the wife is sort of too laid back for me. Read morePublished 8 months ago by caledonia girl
I am a part of the "Revs" and tho funny very crude to an obseen degree. Degrades ministry and the purpose of ChurchPublished 9 months ago by Larry D McClintock