Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Ty Dolla Sign egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on HTL
Customer Discussions > Diablo III - PC/Mac forum

On a lighter note...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2012 4:26:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 17, 2012 4:26:50 PM PDT
Duster says:
Has anybody been doing the sigils over at

I didn't catch the Demon Hunter in time to get my sigil opened up for my account, but managed to get the Barb and Monk now!

The back stories are pretty cool so far too.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 2:41:45 PM PDT
Jason Koenig says:
Keep an eye out, they will supposedly open up the Demon Hunter again (along with all the other classes) for a brief period after the promotion for those who missed them.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 3:12:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 3:12:57 PM PDT
Note that the sigils are nothing special at all though.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 3:24:57 PM PDT
Shanghaied says:
I've got all three done so far.

The sigils are pretty cool, but the videos they've been releasing for each class... sooo haaawt!

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 5:37:42 PM PDT
Duster says:
Yeah it isn't anything special, but it's the most I've seen done for a ramp up to release day. You gotta admit Blizzard knows how to hype things up.

The videos are great. I don't know what it is about that guys voice, but it just compels me to want to conquer hell with all the characters, lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Diablo III - PC/Mac forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
2.5 out of 5 stars (3,809)