Dual Survival 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Unbraided Dual Survival is back with all new episodes and a brand new partner for Cody Lundin, Special Operations veteran Joe Teti.
2. Mars on Earth Two guys with two completely opposing approaches to survival take on one of the most barren landscapes on the planet, Chile's Atacama Desert, known as "Mars on Earth". Battling dehydration and hyperthermia, Joe and Cody lock horns over resources.
3. On the Menu Stranded in the South African bush and in close proximity to the planet's deadliest predators including lions and leopards, Joe and Cody fight to get out alive while hiding from poachers who may be hunting them.
4. Into The Frying Pan Deep in the desert, Joe struggles to get out of an abandoned mineshaft. A deadly rattlesnake becomes dinner, and a maggot-infested cow carcass puts the team's survival tactics to the test.
5. Trouble in Paradise Isolated in the jungle of an uninhabited Hawaiian island, Joe and Cody lock heads over priorities. Cody battles the dangers of dehydration searching for water and fire-making tools, while Joe gears up for mortal combat with aggressive feral boars.
6. The Green Hell Marooned on the banks of the mighty Amazon River, surrounded by the impenetrable jungle of Ecuador's rainforest, Joe and Cody show how to stay alive on the world's deadliest river, if they can keep from killing each other first.
7. Twin Peaks Tempers get hot when survival tactics collide as Joe and Cody struggle to escape the Nicaraguan jungle. The men are stranded at the top of a steep, muddy volcano, and Cody takes on the role of a hiker suffering an immobilizing knee injury.
8. Meltdown Stranded in the middle of Zambia's hot, wild plains, Joe and Cody must avoid territorial hippos and herds of elephants to find water and shelter.
9. Belly Of The Beast Isolated beneath the mountains of Romania, lost in a labyrinth of underground caves, Joe and Cody fight to escape the pitch black darkness with dying headlamps. Their teamwork is further strained by their opposing survival philosophies.
10. Castaways Marooned on a deserted island somewhere in Fiji, Joe and Cody face unpredictable and punishing tropical storms and brave shark-infested waters. With limited resources and up against enormous odds, they'll show how to get back to civilization alive.
11. Rocky Mountain High Stranded at over 9,000 feet above sea level in the snow covered Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Cody and Joe battle temperatures of negative twenty degrees Fahrenheit in an effort to fight off hypothermia, and stay alive long enough to get spotted by passing
12. Misty Mountain Drop In a classic wilderness survival scenario, Cody and Joe take on the mountains of Northern California. The damp and treacherous woodland environment wreaks havoc on the body with drastic temperature changes and a lack of dry materials for fire-building.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure|
|Starring||Cody Lundin, Joe Teti|
|Producers||Jacqueline Brewster, Tracey Cole, Charlie Corwin, Boaz Halaban, French Horwitz, Meghan Keener, Brian Nashel, Jay Peterson, Tara Thomas|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a great show! Love how they work out their differences in order to survive the scenarios they are in. Both men are very knowledgeable. Great show.Published 3 days ago by Wendy S Harding
Really don't like the new guy. Pretty much of a gung-ho d-bag. Show started to focus more on military tactics and unrealistic scenarios instead of simple survival and getting out... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Eric B.
Can't beat watching Cody and Joe going head to head with Mother Nature. They perform some of the most innovative solutions to problems that arise in extreme situations. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chad Berry
One of my favorite shows. Give Joe a break, i'm sure there are many of us that watch the show because Joe is part of it, like myself. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Terese in PC
My wife and I love this show! We started watching season 4 a couple months ago and we are wondering when they are going to make new episodes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jacin Suskin
Please yank Teti off this show, His macho attitude is grating. When he killed the porcupine, it was such a big production, it was hysterical. Read morePublished 4 months ago by patsiedavis
This show is awesome, it really shows what happens when survival tactics clash and how they interlink with each other. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mehhh