Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "OnGuard Bulldog Mini DT U-Lock with 4-Inch Cinch L...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 40% off the $39.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OnGuard Bulldog Mini DT U-Lock with 4-Inch Cinch Loop Cable (Black, 3.55 x 5.52-Inch)
|Price:||$27.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.19 (31%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- BullDog Mini with 4 foot fully coated, braided steel cable for greater locking versatility.
- New Z-Cylinder is bump-proof and resists picking, pulling or drilling.
- Security Rating 65
- Snap Lock Quick Release multi-position mounting bracket. 5 laser cut keys 1 micro-light and 4 extra grip keys Micro-light key projects a bright white beam.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||1 x 4 x 8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Size||3.55 x 5.52 - Inch|
Top Customer Reviews
(May be earlier, since the internal parts fell apart after the yellow cap fell off)
Pros: just the right size (see the bottom of this comment)
Improvements: yellow caps are more solid, made of hard plastic
Changes: got heavier (but not much and acceptable assuming the hardened security)
Cons: yes, you have to precisely put the parts together in order to turn the key and lock it.
Here are three tricks:
1) always make sure that the key is turned completely to the "Open" position (it's a bit hard when you have it on the same chain with other keys)
2) connect the parts with the same motion and effort as some use for assembling the weapon after cleaning and lubricating (Click)
3) if the key is not turning, follow 1), pull the parts 1-2mm apart, tilt a little and press them together firmly (Clack).
google for "Sheldon Brown locking your bike" to check the best use of this lock.
I'm using these locks for my commuting bikes.
So - buy it for the protection, not for the protection plan.
The keyhole does not accept the key well and makes it difficult to lock and unlock.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought the lock because it had mostly positive reviews, and I liked the fact that it came with 5 keys. Read morePublished 2 months ago by aomori
Great lock from OnGuard. This is the second I have bought, this time for the girlfriend.Published 5 months ago by SGoehring
Very heavy, which only means that it's secure and durable. Kind of difficult to fit it in the holder but that's okay. Love the key.Published 6 months ago by Syed Ithmam Hossain
Came in time and its a very strong lock with a whole bunch of backup keys .Published 6 months ago by Uriel chavez
I'm giving 3 stars because it's so bulky on my Dutch Step Through and pretty heavy. It totally does keep your bike safe and here in LA that means a lot. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lili Ardian
Very compact and does the job. I lock my bike at BART with 2 locks instead of 1, just to make it more difficult or takes longer to pick.Published 9 months ago by Van-Duc Nguyen