- File Size: 490 KB
- Print Length: 185 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Derek Logue, www.oncefallen.com (April 22, 2009)
- Publication Date: April 22, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0027FEHMS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #927,424 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Once Fallen Kindle Edition
|Length: 185 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This kind of "shaming" of the former offender has to stop, I pray that all legislators and public officials will read this one because he has references and therefore "evidence" to prove what he is speaking about in his book.
Easy to read, had to make myself take a break from reading just to eat. Well written and I hope all of America will read it and learn the truth of what really is going on with all former offenders - no matter what they did.
It is also current, I like that.
Supporters and antagonists alike will not only take lessons from his journey, but learn the truth about former sex offenders, the law and daunting task of making one's way in the world when all the world is against you.
Once Fallen does not mean forever broken!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While the technical information included in this book may be accurate, I think the author's story is hogwash. Read morePublished on September 17, 2012 by JD
If you have not experienced life on the registry, this book is an excellent road map to tell the pitfalls and the ease with which one can suddenly find themselves free falling into... Read morePublished on June 15, 2012 by cherokee49
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law > Civil Rights
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law > General
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Sociology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Constitutional Law > Civil Rights
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology