Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 28, 2014
I really love the music for this show. The arrangements for the vocal selections are very well written and the keys are accurate to the original score. This is a good vocal selection sheet music booklet.
on December 17, 2012
Loved the movie this was based on and wanted to own the music for auditions, etc. Most of the songs have the guitar tabs as well as the piano music but I can't play guitar so I'm not sure how well these songs will work for me. I have yet to see the stage production, but I'm guessing the Guy's songs work better with guitar than piano.
on May 2, 2016
One of my favorite books of sheet music! Falling Slowly especially sounds amazing, both on piano and guitar. Wish some of the purely instrumental songs had been included (It Cannot Be About That, particularly), but otherwise this is a great book. I go back to it frequently when playing and will probably use it to the point of it falling apart!
on August 22, 2013
I recently saw this musical and thought it would be great to learn some of the songs... I wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending the amount asked at the actual show (at the time, my piano was out of commission). After I fixed my keyboard, I decided to just purchase the music and found that it was much cheaper here. It's exactly as expected and at a great price too!
on September 23, 2014
The sheet music matches the arrangements in the musical and are relatively easy to play. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The book came a little wrinkled, but that probably just happened in transit.
on May 19, 2015
Fantastic book. The voicings are spot on. I've been wanting to learn these songs for years.

Heads up: It is missing two of the songs (not including instrumental songs) from the soundtrack: "Ej Pada Pada Roskicka" and "Abandoned in Bandon"
on February 12, 2014
If you loved the movie as I did and you play guitar, this is a must. Kind of need the CD to help with the melodies.
on July 24, 2015
This sheet music is well made and came quickly and just as described on the website.
on January 19, 2014
Beautiful music from the Broadway musical. Loved it on stage and I'm looking forward to learning the songs. The book came in pristine condition.
on April 3, 2013
Tough for a beginner, but a wonderful goal. Just grab the CD (or music file) and your guitar and get your "mind made up!"