5.0 out of 5 stars Great sheet music, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Once -- Sheet Music from the Broadway Musical: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Sheet music)
If you loved the movie as I did and you play guitar, this is a must. Kind of need the CD to help with the melodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, January 28, 2014
I really love the music for this show. The arrangements for the vocal selections are very well written and the keys are accurate to the original score. This is a good vocal selection sheet music booklet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, January 19, 2014
Beautiful music from the Broadway musical. Loved it on stage and I'm looking forward to learning the songs. The book came in pristine condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, August 22, 2013
I recently saw this musical and thought it would be great to learn some of the songs... I wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending the amount asked at the actual show (at the time, my piano was out of commission). After I fixed my keyboard, I decided to just purchase the music and found that it was much cheaper here. It's exactly as expected and at a great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Great Broadway, Great Music, April 3, 2013
C. Jackson (College Park, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
Tough for a beginner, but a wonderful goal. Just grab the CD (or music file) and your guitar and get your "mind made up!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have!, January 11, 2013
After seeing the show on Broadway over the holidays, we just had to have the music at home to be able to play and sing along.

4.0 out of 5 stars once sheet music, January 5, 2013
there was one song that we thought that would be in it that wasn't but other than that it's good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful musical, December 17, 2012
Keith Moser (Breinigsville , PA United States) - See all my reviews
Loved the movie this was based on and wanted to own the music for auditions, etc. Most of the songs have the guitar tabs as well as the piano music but I can't play guitar so I'm not sure how well these songs will work for me. I have yet to see the stage production, but I'm guessing the Guy's songs work better with guitar than piano.

Once -- Sheet Music from the Broadway Musical: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
Once -- Sheet Music from the Broadway Musical: Piano/Vocal/Guitar by Alfred Publishing Staff (Sheet music - October 27, 2012)
$16.99 $12.70