5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Playset
Got this for my grand daughters birthday. It was recieved in a timely manner & in good condition. Unfortunatly, I had to return it because she already had this set. BUT...She loves the one she has, and has played with it often! The playclothes are durable & pretty. (Just what active little girls need) I would recommend this set.
Published on June 12, 2012 by No1nana

3.0 out of 5 stars A fairy princess treasure
Published 19 months ago by esarbege

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Playset, June 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
We bought two of these, one for each 3 yr old granddaughter and they LOVE it!! My daughter says she catches her playing dress up after bedtime!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happily Ever After, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
I just purchased this for my 2 1/2 year old daughter who loves princesses. The trunk is durable, with lots of extra room, so if she gets more dress up clothes, they can all be stored together. The dresses are not the quality of something you would buy in the Disney store, but for what one of those would cost, I got 3 dresses, a tiara, wand, shoes and trunk: a way better deal. An awesome find just in time for Christmas. The outfits are a little big for my daughter, which I also anticipated. But I purchased it knowing she will love it this year, as well as next year as she grows into the clothes. She will enjoy these for quite some time. Item is just as described. Delivered quickly. Very satisfied with this item.

12/25/2012 Christmas has arrived. My daughter loves this! Dresses are perfect. Very sturdy trunk. Good quality. Holds her dress-up clothes, container of jewels, 18" doll and dolly's clothes too. Would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dress Up, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it and plays dress up all the time. They clothes are not the sturdiest but she is not mining coal in them so I expect her to outgrow them before they wear out.

3.0 out of 5 stars A fairy princess treasure, February 13, 2013
esarbege (North Pole, AK USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 4-year old granddaughter. She was delighted and spent the entire evening the night she received it trying them on one after another and switching back and forth between them. The only issue that became immediately apparent is that the gold outfit is two-piece while the other two are dresses. Of course, it was the favorite and the top would ride up, making her look like a little belly dancer. She kept pulling it down which caused the lace trim at the bottom to tear. I fixed it by ripping the bottom of the top apart and adding up to 6 inches (at the front) of unfolded bias tape in a complimentary color that I happened to have and reattaching the trim. That fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
I purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. The dresses are very well made and did not fall apart after one use. I highly recommend this for every young girl!! My granddaughter is 5 and everything fit very well, not too tight, she will be able to play in these dresses for a long time!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Price, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
This princess wardrobe is of a good qualify for the price (and in comparison to the Disney branded set). The princess dresses give a solid nod towards Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle dresses - they are certainly close enough to please my daughter. My only complaint is that the trim is usually too scratchy for her to wear the costumes without clothes underneath. And, play heals would be a better shoe choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 y/o loved it., January 11, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
Best gift my 3 y/o has gotten. She wears the dresses daily. The quality is not great, so the washing machine destroys them pretty quickly. I figure I'll buy more when they are unwearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once Upon a time Princess Dress-up Chest, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
The costumes were so cute!! They exceeded my expectations! My grand daughter absolutely loved this and she is 3, so there is a lot of imagination and creative playtime in that chest. Wonderful gift!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time Princess Dress-up Chest 15 Pc
my daughter recieved this for christmas and loved it. althought it was a little pricey, the quality is far superior to other dress up out fits i had considered.well worth the little extra.

Rate and Discover Movies