5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU CAN'T WAIT....
Published on February 21, 2012 by Victor Koshurin

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought there was more to it
at first I didn't even notice that it was only the first five episodes, so I was rather dissapionted with it, so I am hope to get the full season next time, to be able to enjoy all of it
Published 20 months ago by Lindy A. Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU CAN'T WAIT...., February 21, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
This DVD is actually available at TARGET for only $9.99. I was glad I bought it until I saw the main menu come up saying "ONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON 1 - DISC 1". Which means, this is disc 1 from the upcoming full season being released this fall. If you can't wait, well worth getting. As with "LOST", I'm seeing things in past episodes that contain answers to future questions. Quality is excellent. The only bonus material is an audio commentary for the pilot and a taste of the soundtrack CD that'll be released later as well. Like I said, if you can't wait for the complete season coming out this fall, buy this disc. It should also come with a coupon for $5.00 off the Season One box set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once Upon A Time I could've afforded this, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
I love Once Upon A Time and I love that they give us the first five episodes and bonus features with a coupon to hold us over until the official dvd release in the fall, but it was supposed to be on sale exclusively at Target for $ 9.99 and it's been sold out for a long time and it's only been out for two or three months. I refused to pay 30.00 for the dvd and it is only the first five episodes. So I got it on craigslist. A few people have it on sale, but if you just put in Once Upon A Time, you get a lot of romantic ads. This one may still have it [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
Love this show.I should have bought the whole season right away but live and learn. Got to be more carefull Amazon changed there rules and they block selling of some DVD movies now. Not very fair to all sellers. So if your like me buy new DVD movies and then sell them.Be carefull Amazon blocks some sellers even if your one of there best BUYERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
Received in time, love it. Really annoyed I have to type so many words before you will take my rating! :-/

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Show - watch out for Amazon's pricing, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
I was so excited that today this would be released so I came to Amazon to see how my order was doing. (I had pre-ordered this 3 weeks ago with the bargain discount of $38.99). I was so disappointed to see the pre-ordering was worthless and they offered it now for $29.99! If you pre-ordered, QUICK! Check your amount and cancel the order so you can re-order it for almost $10 less! I will never pre-order from Amazon again, knowing it wasn't really a 'deal'.

Now about the show - best show I have seen in a long time. I have never wanted to own a series until now. Prime time AND still ok for kids to watch!?! Count me in!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fairy Tale Come True, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
An incredible series. Can't wait for the second season. Such imagination. But then it's from the same writes who penned "Lost".

5.0 out of 5 stars Once Upon a time, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
Loved it can't wait for the whole season. It came on time and in good condition will get the whole season when it comes out thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Once Upon A Time, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Once Upon a Time, Chapter 1: The First Five Episodes (DVD)
I didn't realize I'd missed so much from the TV version. I understood it so much more now. Can't wait for the full First Season to come out.

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought there was more to it, January 29, 2013