Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 9, 2011
I downloaded this to my two-year old's Velocity Micro T301 because I have been disappointed in most of the apps that we've gotten so far and I can't tell if it's the apps or the tablet (relatively inexpensive, only runs Android 2.2, and does not support Flash at all). I knew that the Dr. Seuss app that she loves to play with on my iphone 3g was an excellent product, so I decided to look for apps created by Oceanhouse Media. Most of these interactive books are in fact Dr. Seuss, but I saw this and decided to try it since she should be potty training soon. It's excellent! It runs a bit slow but I think that's the tablet, not the app. And I only call it quirky because the shape of the potty the toddler uses is odd--it looks like an old fashioned bedpan, but with only one handle, which makes it look like a giant white cup. I have just been repeating over and over that it is a potty so she'll get it (since my daughter's potty looks like a frog--there is probably no generic "potty" shape anymore). I do intend to download more apps by Oceanhouse.
on June 17, 2014
My daughter has this book and loves that the app will read the book to her while I am driving. It also has a song and a read along version. Interactive enough to entertain her, not that she is using the potty, but I think that is more about her than the book.
on February 18, 2012
It says compatible but it did not work with my samsung galaxy tab. The amazon customer service rep tried to help and suggested many different ways which included: reinstalling the app, reinstalling the amazon appstore app, clearing my history on the tablet, updating the app, and the same things all over again. Nothing worked. When I tried to turn this app on, it just force-closed on me every single time. Black screen then force-close.
on December 11, 2012
This is a great book that resembles the original hardback. The song at the end is quirky, but an added bonus. The art is awesome and the story is so easy to follow for the little kids.
on September 3, 2012
Even cartoon pictures of an anus are not cute. Last thing I want is my little girl trying to find hers.
on February 27, 2013
My two year old has really enjoyed "reading" this book and I think it has helped immensely with her lofty training success.
on February 28, 2013
My twins really never liked this, really was a waste of money for us. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends and relatives
on May 9, 2013
we bought the DVD for my daughter. she loved it. I'm so.excited that this story is an app now. other reviewers said it was a buy graphic. when showing her body parts, yes it got a bit weired. but my daughter didn't seem phased at all by it. kids don't get embrassed like we do. I recommend this to everyone! and be prepared to have the potty song stuck in your head too!
on December 16, 2013
My daughter likes the movie. Now if I could get her potty trained. I used the boy one with my son. My step mom trained my little sister back in the day with this too.
on June 26, 2013
This book has some inappropriate pictures, like the picture of the kid bending over and you can see the butt hole