5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, June 28, 2010
This review is from: One Child, One Planet: Inspiration for the Young Conservationist (Hardcover)
I love love love this book. My son is 9 mos old and he loves the pictures. I can't wait until he is old enough to understand the words. Its about appreciating this planets beauty and discusses the importance of being "green"

5.0 out of 5 stars Never too young to be a conservationist, April 9, 2012
I bought this book for my granddaughter to celebrate Earth Day and to introduce her to the ideas and responsibilities of being a conservationist. You are never too young to learn about where you live and how all life fits in this planet we call Earth...our home. We only have one home and if our children are to inherit Earth, they too, must learn and understand the importance and the responsibilities that go go along with it. The pictures are huge and colorful...and the story is told in simple words for children to understand. "Earth, so big, and me so small... Oh, what good can I do? Funny you should ask, my child. The world's been waiting for you!" There is much a child can understand and do if given the knowledge.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Child One Planet, November 9, 2013
J. Yvonne Royster (Chesterfield VA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my 9 year old niece and she loved it!! She said "It's my new favorite book."

5.0 out of 5 stars For kids and grown-ups and teachers, July 16, 2013
Beautiful book. I use it as a main theme for my second grade class. This is who we will become. Photographs are touching.

One Child, One Planet: Inspiration for the Young Conservationist
One Child, One Planet: Inspiration for the Young Conservationist by Bridget McGovern Llewellyn (Hardcover - September 15, 2009)
$19.95 $16.59