House 8 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Meaning House is back at work after recovering from multiple gunshot wounds and takes on two cases simultaneously, one of which he pushes to the edge of medical treatment, prompting Cuddy and the team to question his motive.
2. Cane And Able House and the team fight to save a young boy who claims he's being experimented on by aliens, while Cuddy and Wilson withhold the truth from House that he really was right on his last case.
3. Informed Consent House and the team are pulled in differing ethical directions when their patient asks them to help him end his life.
4. Lines in the Sand House tries to decipher an autistic boy's signals in order to diagnose what is causing him to scream.
5. Fools For Love House and his team race to save a young couple but have to look beyond the bonds of marriage to discover the answer.
6. Que Sera Sera House and his team must look past their obese patient's exterior in order to diagnose his illness.
7. Son of Coma Guy The bonds between father and son are redefined as House awakens a man who's been in a coma for 10 years to gain family history in order to try to save his son's life.
8. Whac-A-Mole A young man forced to take on the role of father to his young siblings is faced with a choice that could potentially save his life or break up his family; and Tritter has put serious pressure on Wilson to admit he knows the truth about House's use of pain medication.
9. Finding Judas House takes a young patient's parents to court in order to get his course of treatment enforced and Tritter offers Foreman a deal to come clean about House's drug use.
10. Merry Little Christmas Furious that Wilson has struck a deal with Tritter, House takes on the case of a young dwarf with an unexplained illness that's killing her.
11. Words and Deeds House makes a last ditch effort to avoid jail time and the team takes on the case of a firefighter with a secret so guarded he's willing to risk his life to keep it from being revealed.
12. One Day, One Room While on compulsory clinic duty, House encounters a rape victim who challenges him to unravel a very different kind of medical puzzle.
13. Needle In A Haystack House is on a mission to get his handicapped parking spot back while he and the team take on the case of a teenage gypsy whose family refuses all modern medical treatments.
14. Insensitive House diagnoses an injured young woman unable to feel pain, as he and the team search to find the source of her condition.
15. Half-Wit House encounters a brain-damaged musical prodigy with inexplicable abilities while the team faces serious concerns about House's own health.
16. Top Secret The team examines an ex-marine suffering from mysterious symptoms since returning home from duty while House deals with an ailment of his own.
17. Fetal Position When a pregnant celebrity photographer's unborn child endangers her health, the team must take action before it is too late to save either of them.
18. Airborne A violent illness is spreading among passengers on House and Cuddy's flight, putting their own lives in danger.
19. Act Your Age House's latest patient is a young girl with ailments well beyond her years.
20. House Training The team realizes that their own decisions, rather than a patient's dangerous choices, may cost her life.
21. Family House and the team race to find out what is making a young boy sick so that they can treat him quickly and allow him to donate healthy, uninfected bone marrow to his dying brother.
22. Resignation Foreman hands in his resignation while the team races to diagnose a young college student.
23. The Jerk A teenage chess prodigy with a mysterious illness and a bad attitude stumps the team on House.
24. Human Error A couple travels across the ocean in search of a diagnosis from House, and Foreman is prepared to work his last case at Princeton-Plainsboro teaching hospital on the season finale of House.
|Director||Juan José Campanella|
|Starring||Katheryn Winnick, Geoffrey Lewis|
|Supporting actors||Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Katheryn Winnick, Geoffrey Lewis, Marco Pelaez, Nick Slatkin, Michelle L. Gardner, Randy Evans, Bryna Weiss, Roger Ainslie, Kristen Glass, Sean Christopher Davis, George Williams, Michael Rivkin, Jason Galloway, Hope Shapiro|
|Executive Producer||Paul Attanasio|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What is there really to say about a show that has been so hugely successful around the world.
House was an amazing television series, and it was sad to see it go. Read more
I wish this show was still running! It was brilliant and very entertaining! I'm going to be sad when I've finished watching all the episodes.Published 16 days ago by Melanie Larson
This was perfect . Other than the outer case having a little tear at the bottom from the disc case sliding in and out, you would have never known it was used....Published 17 days ago by Tierra Cook
I am a die-hard fan of House, M.D., so take this all with a grain of salt. I have enjoyed every single season of House, but in terms of the early seasons, I feel like Season 3 is... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Dee Guzman
I can not say that I am a fan of any series, but this one is an exception. It has a gripping plot, which contain many elements from other series. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Mal'ev Vladimir
it only cost me $3.02 but I paid $6.19 for shipping expedited so that we could continue the series in order. They decided to send it snail mail.... Read morePublished 1 month ago by brady
Such a huge fan of House. This dvd didn't take long to get here and it was in perfect shape when I took it out of its packaging.Published 1 month ago by jessica
House has been one of the best written and best acted series on television. I loved it then and now.Published 1 month ago by Lesley
Hugh Laurie makes this show. I don't like the episodes where the writers push off their philosophies on people. But the ones that are pure drama and comedy are the best.Published 2 months ago by Stacie