5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful!
Published 12 months ago by Melissa Gutierrez

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content, 1 star for UltraViolet - BOO HISS
I purchased this for my 10-year-old daughter 1D fan. She loves the movie and content is good. If you're a 1D fan, I'm sure you'll like it, so my review won't focus on that. However, a big part of the sales for this rather pricey 92-minute DVD is the digital copy. Well, guess what, there are only 3 (i.e., 48) "simple" steps to get your UltraViolet copy. You have to...
Published 8 months ago by C. A. Bunde

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful!, September 4, 2013
This review is from: One Direction: This is Us (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
First off, let me start by saying that I am not an obsessed teenage girl writing a review for One Direction. I happen to be much older but I really do love this group and I also fell in love with the movie. I think it was raw and real and it really gave you a look into what happens during their day whether they are working or have a day off. These young men are very talented and humble and also very different from the previous boy groups who have come before. Even if your not a huge fan you should see the movie and not judge because these boys deserve all the fame and success they have through their hard work and dedication.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Us review, September 21, 2013
I'm a 30 something year old directioner with no kids, and I loved this movie. I found it really interesting to see how they first started and got to where they are today. They are all very dedicated and their success is much deserved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Enough To Be Their Mums, September 11, 2013
I'm QUITE a bit older than the average fan, but thanks to having 2 younger daughters, i have become a HUGE fan of these boys! This movie is an awesome insight into the lives of these young men. It shows you the fun times, and the times when they are just openly and honestly still kids who miss their mums and dads and would love nothing more, some days, than to just be able to walk down the street without getting mobbed. But, accepting their place in the world and loving every minute, they pull it off with grace. They prove to be very humble, down to earth young men from solid working class families, who have worked SO very hard to get where they are. In the realm of boybands, the life expectancy of a group isn't very long. But i'd like to see these fellas stay together for a long time and keep up the amazing work. We love you One Direction!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Us, September 3, 2013
Being a huge directioner, I just had to drag my best friend who hates them out to see this with me and even she admitted that she liked it, which is saying a lot. This movie is everything a directioner could want and then some. I used to like Justin Bieber before he ruined his life and when the Never Say Never movie came out I loved it, but that's nothing in comparison to this. This movie was extremely enjoyable to me and I can't wait to buy the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Best Movie Ever., October 18, 2013
If you haven't watched this movie yet, you must. Oh, and make sure you have a box of tissues with you. You will get so emotional and your heart will break all over again. The overwhelming feeling will cause the tears to stream down your face. This is a truly beautiful movie. I have cried at least 3 times throughout it. It is an amazayn experience. If you don't like One Direction, watch this movie. You will change. Trust me. You will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 30, 2013
Being a fan aside, I can't think of any major criticisms for this movie. It took the time to focus on each of the boys as well as the group as a whole. There was also excellent concert sequences and the quality was excellent. It came off as real and leaving the theater, I honestly felt like I understood them much better, and I felt closer to them and their music as a result.
The boys are incredible, and so was this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars amzayn, September 29, 2013
I loved it but my hater of a mom said it was just concert videos.......I think it was mainly a concert for the fans that cant go to a concert so if you cant afford a $200 ticket then you should spend $6 on this movie

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, September 29, 2013
I loved the movie.I am a Directioner so of course i loved it. I went to the movie with my mom and even though she isn't a directioner, like me she said she liked the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Direction "This Is Us", October 3, 2013
I am also a mother of 2 teenage daughters. I mostly love One Direction because they brought my 2 girls together in friendship that they were lacking before (they couldn't stand one another b4 1D). Because of them, I became a huge fan of their music (even though I'm n my 50's). The movie was great, especially the fan cut. It showed the boys as who they are, just 5 regular guys who found themselves in extraordinary circumstances. They are quite engaging in how normal they are. The movie gives a good insight into how hard these boys do work every day, that this isn't just given to them, but earned by them. I hope they continue to grow n their music and evolve so they will b able to b a group that celebrates 50 years together like the Rolling Stones.One Direction: This is Us (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie Loved It, December 2, 2013
When my grand daughters wanted to go see this movie, I thought I would probably sit and squirm and want it to get over fast. Well that just did not happen. I loved it. These boys were humbling in telling their story. Their songs had me singing right along and clapping. Who ever put this together did an outstanding job. I told the grandkids I loved the movie and could watch it again. And indeed I will I'm buying it.....This took me back to the 1960's when a sweet group of boys from England enchanted us The Beatles.....they indeed reminded me of those wonderful boys back in the 1960's.

$35.99 $15.50