Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: DVDChange

on February 13, 2013
All this DVD contains is 3 interviews you can watch on YouTube and a robot sounding narration with the most basic and boring information over repetitive clips. NOT WORTH $$ OR TIME.
on February 14, 2013
This DVD is just about 3 YouTube interviews put together and a random woman talking as if she knows them. There isn't anything new on this DVD that directioners doesn't already know. Don't waste your money you'll be more entertained on YouTube.
on February 10, 2013
Honestly i have seen better unofficial 1D movies. I can really tell that whoever made this didnt have much DVD making experience. I have seen all the videos on this DVD on youtube before so none of them where really new or anything. I literally have a $5 DVD of them from Walmart better than this. You can tell that they just took a few videos and put them in a slideshow or something. I can tell because at almost the end i seen this little black mouse move across the screen Also in the middle of the DVD there was this really annoying sound. If your a directioner like me you probably would feel the same. I wouldnt really recommend this to anyone.
on April 21, 2013
I thought the album would feature the group singing not just playing. My neice was dissapointed. It was just a mistake on my part.
on July 24, 2013
My daughter is in love with this band, so everything from them she will buy it, specially if is a DVD
on November 4, 2014
I don't remember buying this. Why is this here...
on February 9, 2016
Was given as a gift. Person was so happy.
on January 1, 2015
no problems
on February 20, 2013
Bought this for my daughter as a birthday present, once you opened it she was so shocked and so happy, I pre-ordered it and got an awesome deal, daughter couldnt believe she had it already since it had come out shortly before her brithday. She plays it over and over again. Recommend for the 1 Direction for sure.
on November 8, 2012
This was an amazing movie. I love one direction. Nial is just too hot. This band gives me goosebumps they are so good.
33 comments11 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse