Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: One Dish Meals The Easy Way
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on December 10, 1998
One-Dish Meals provides succulent recipes, no-kidding easy, with beautiful graphics and can't miss directions. For the novice or busy cook, the meals are timed so you know how long each recipe takes to make. Because the meals are one-dish simple, clean up is snappy. Want pretty meals? This is the book for you. Fish, veggies, desserts, soups, it's all in there. This writer is an average cook, but this cookbook makes me look great!
on February 27, 2004
I got this six years ago as a bachelor who had barely touched a stove. One of my first cookbooks, the "One Dish" cooking is what was appealed to me. The instructions are easy to follow and the dishes range from very basic to expert. This does have a lot of casserole and stew variations. However, I found quite a few surprises one would not normally think of and it does not stick to Americana cuisine. There is Latin, Asian, European and Middle eastern as well. Chapters are broken down by meat, and course and includes a great one for desserts. Basic cook and bakewear required and a few spices outside the norm is all you need to get the full enjoyment out of this book. Still one of my favorite cookbooks.
on June 12, 2012
Years ago I had this same cook book but lost it in a house fire. I had forgotten the title of the book but after alot of research I finally found this book again. It is the best cook book that I own. The recipes are outstanding and easy to make and the clean up time is quick.
on November 18, 2008
I was given this book by my mother in law as a gift. It was the best cookbook I ever had. I was new at cooking and had moved to Egypt with my husband three month old daughter. I didn't have a lot of cooking experience and wasn't sure if I would be able to get all the ingredients. Well, this book turned out to be a God-send. Even though some of the ingredients weren't available in Cairo, the substitution page in the book was great. I left the book behind when 9/11 happened (along with a book called Cooking More with Less also a God send). The other day I foudn the cooking more with less and ordered it and thought "man I wish I had that other book" and low and behold I found it here..can you say "YEAH!!!!". Anyway, get this book and you won't regret it. I got it at the amazon market place for $1.70..how can you beat the price! I hope you enjoy this cook book as much as I have. Now that I have found it again I can't wait to make some of the dishes I made in cairo that my family loved!!!
on March 22, 2014
I have purchased 2 copies of this. My first copy I left in Denmark as a present for my host-mom when I was an exchange student. I fixed dinner out of it many times on my night's turn for making the evening meal. My host family loved the different and delicious meals, which were new to them. The Shrimp and Corn Chowder was one of their favorites. My host mom appreciated the metric conversion chart (naturally), and as far as I know is still using it, over 20 yrs later. :) This is a wonderful cookbook to add to any collection or as a first time cook or housewarming gift.
on October 24, 2014
This replaces one I've had for years that had started to fall apart. I used, and am still using, several of the tasty and easy recipes and was delighted to find a "new" replacement.