5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Worth the Price!
Published 22 months ago by csdesigner

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Product is NOT as advertised
The item is titled "Red Large Cotton Bandana". The product features describe it as "Large 100% Cotton Bandana[s]". Even the label on the package that arrived reads "Red Large Cotton Bandana (pack of 12)". And yet, the bandanas themselves (which are unquestionably not cotton) are directly labeled "MADE IN CHINA 100% POLYESTER" (visible through the plastic wrap)...
Published on March 28, 2012 by J. D. Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Product is NOT as advertised, March 28, 2012
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)

If you don't care about fabric or construction quality, and are just looking for a set of cheap bandanas, these may fill your needs. They don't approach mine. I'll be returning them and reporting the discrepancy to Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!!, February 9, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
I ordered these bandanas for favors for my son's 3rd birthday party - a western theme. I was happy upon receiving them - they were a nice design and size. They were a bit stiff as all bandanas are when purchased so I wanted to wash them to soften them up. Well, after one wash in cold water they were very soft, unfortunately they were very faded and frayed. They are now a very stone washed reddish color. They look like they were worn by a cowboy in the sun for 10 years. There is no way I can give these as gifts. My mom is a farmer and has bandanas that she has worn in the sun for 20 years that look better than these do now. I have contacted the seller and am hoping for a refund. *fingers crossed*

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what is pictured, October 31, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
The quality was poor- some sort of synthetic material, not cotton. And the color was more like burgundy instead of any shade of red.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bandanas, October 31, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
I bought these bandanas as a party favor. I did not open them until the party. The kids hated them. They were stiff and they were not able to tie them around their necks to be like cowboys and cowgirls. Most of the kids told me that they did not want them. Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars not cotton!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
Pretty bad bandanas all around. These are pretty flimsy, a weird synthetic, almost transparent material. Not the traditional bandana you are expecting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, October 30, 2013
SFmommy (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
Not sure what these are made of, but NOT real fabric - stiff and plastic-y. I sure hope we can return them!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't purchase, October 19, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
Horrible they are not even red they are a faded moron color and they feel like nylon silk material not what I expected. I was going to use them for my daughters cowgirl party as favors for kids with cowboy hats but I guess just the hats will do. Very unhappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars cowboy bandanas,for polyester cowboys from china, October 14, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
product was supposed to be 100% cotton,it was really crappy polyester,i feel i was ripped off.i can't use these worthless pieces of garbage.i would have sent them back but i had already taken them out of the packages.do not buy these!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Worth the Price!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
I purchased these for my sons 3rd birthday party. I did read all the bad reviews on these but decided to go with them anyway. YES, on the bandana 100% cotton is printed and YES, on the tag it says 100% polyester. They are polyester and yes they are a bit stiff. They are on the thinner side and if you hold them up to the light you can sort of see through them. But I think for the price they were a great deal! I threw them in the dryer with two Bounce dryer sheets and they came out softer and it did get the smell out.
I don't think the 3 year olds at my sons party are going to be upset that they aren't bright red and 100% cotton. I think they are going to be excited that they get a goodie that they can take home and play with. I think these are great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas (Apparel)
Thin material and It's see thru. There is a much nicer bandana at hobby lobby for $.99 For 7 or 8 I'll probably just throw these away, than deal with the hassle of returning.

One Dozen Red Cowboy Bandanas