The City 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Show 'Em What You Got Whitney gets a once in lifetime chance to show her line at New York Fashion Week, but only has a week to pull the whole thing off. Joe Zee settles the dispute between Erin and Olivia.
2. Friends In High Places Whitney has no time to rest after her first big fashion show, when Kelly pushes her to market her line. Olivia refuses to support Whitney's line at ELLE Magazine, but Erin goes over her head to Joe Zee.
3. Professionally Dangerous Whitney and Olivia go head-to-head after Olivia decides to interview her friend for ELLE, instead of covering Whitney's line. Roxy goes out with Zach, and realizes their relationship may become more than just professional.
4. Queen of Diamonds Olivia and Erin have very different ideas of how to dress Fergie for an ELLE cover shoot, leaving Joe Zee in the middle. A French photographer shows an interest in Whitney.
5. The Belle Of Elle Whitney doesn't follow Kelly's advice and brings Roxy along to a Glamour magazine shoot, and it almost ends in disaster. Erin and Olivia compete to be featured in New York's biggest gossip column.
6. Fashion With A Capital F Olivia disappoints when she refuses to wear a designer's clothes to their own party. Whitney gives a preview of her line to Joe Zee and gets some harsh criticism. Erin eyes a replacement for Olivia.
7. The British Are Coming Olivia's flubs during Fashion Week leave an opening that Erin quickly tries to fill with a new fashion reporter. Roxy impresses Kelly by helping to produce a huge fashion show. Whitney fights for a spot in an emerging designer show in Miami.
8. Work Horses And Show Ponies Whitney and Roxy fly to Miami to put on a fashion show for Whitney's clothing line, for the first time without Kelly's help. Olivia fights for her job by scoring an interview with Zac Posen.
9. One Girl's Trash After a successful showing, Whitney's first big sale for her line almost ends in disaster. Erin suspects Olivia of taking undue credit for pulling the perfect look for ELLE's shoot with pop-singer, Ke$ha.
10. Stage Fight Roxy & Whitney have a falling out after Roxy is tasked with dressing a new musician in Whitney's clothing. Erin scores a spot for ELLE's editor-in-chief on the Martha Stewart Show, but needs Olivia's help to make it a success.
11. Roommate Wanted The tension between Roxy and Whitney builds, and Roxy starts to look for her own place. Olivia reluctantly interviews a celebrity wearing Whitney's line, while Erin sees another opportunity to replace Olivia at the magazine.
12. Lost In Translation Whitney faces her biggest career challenge yet, when a powerful fashion PR company offers to represent her line.. Erin makes a final play in her effort to get Olivia replaced at the magazine.
Sneak Peek What's next for 'The City' girls? Get your first look at all the drama heading your way.
|Starring||Whitney Port, Olivia Palermo|
|Supporting actors||Roxy Olin, Erin Kaplan, Kyle Anderson, Kelly Cutrone, Kate Davidson Hudson, Kesha, Seth Plattner, Louise Roe, Jimmy Webb, Ilse Werther, Joe Zee|
|Executive Producer||John Carr|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Another waist of time and money, Christmas gift on someone's list. It was a secret Santa gift. Guess people have time on their hands to waist.Published 8 months ago by Lorenzo
I can't help it , I like this show! What you gona do?! If you like the hills you will like this show! Buy it for your collection!Published 8 months ago by drummer593
Thank you so much for my DVD. I have been looking for this season everywhere and couldnt find it. So happy that I found it for a great price, arrived in pretty good condition... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Maya
the second is the best series
it talk about the life of whitney after the first runway show of whitney's line,olivia get promoted to be the new face of elle but she has a... Read more
I honestly really love this show, i knew nothing about it until one day the name caught my attention and I watched it just one time and fell in love with it, I really love the fact... Read morePublished on June 20, 2011 by Laura
I WASN'T SURE HOW HER OWN SHOW WOULD BE BUT I LOVE IT WHITNEY REMINDS ME OF LAUREN FROM THE HILLS THE GOOD GIRL AND OLIVIA IS SO STUCK UP YOU LOVE TO HATE HER. Read morePublished on February 8, 2011 by Matthew