5.0 out of 5 stars Soul gripping music
This is my second copy of this soundtrack. My first copy was a cassette and it finally wore out from years and years of me playing it. There are no better love songs from a soap opera anywhere. Just wish these soaps would start using theme love songs again with the characters
Published on March 17, 2005 by P. Scriber

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of whining, howling, weeping and wailing, but no themes
I expected at least one cut featuring the beautiful lush orchestral theme music that was being used in 1994, when this album was released. No such luck; instead this is a motley collection of male and female vocals in that grating, crying "poor me" style that becomes progressively ever more irritating as the album drags on. At least the purchase price was cheap enough.
Published on December 7, 2004 by L. Rugani

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul gripping music, March 17, 2005
P. Scriber (Greenville SC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Love soundtrack, February 15, 2004
mitzie (Succasunna, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
I bought this CD back in 1994 when it just came out and all the characters were still hot on the show, I must say this is a very good listen and I never regretted the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlights of one of the best times in OLTL's history, July 22, 2003
Mr. Wynn (State of Confusion) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
In the 1990s, One Life to Live went through a period where the show was music driven, increasing the emotional impact of the characters and couples on the show. Though none of the couples who inspired these songs are still together on the show or still ON the show for that matter, these songs are still great songs.
Some of the music industry's best and brightest came together to record this album of love songs of love and heartbreak. Brenda Russell, Cliff Richard, Billy Dean, Darlene Love & Bill Medley, and Stephanie Mills are among some of the talents who lent their vocals to this album.
This is a great romantic album for all lovers of LOVE to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for long-time OLTL fans!, June 23, 2007
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
I bought this CD when it first came out and it still gets frequent plays on my iPod. Teach Me How to Dream is awesome, as is Goodbye, and of course Youre My Soul and Inspiration. If you are a longtime OLTL fan, you will love the memories this CD will bring back of both characters long gone and some still with us. If you've ever been in love... the songs on this CD represent the range of emotions... happy and sad... that you've experienced. LOVE IT!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of whining, howling, weeping and wailing, but no themes, December 7, 2004
L. Rugani (Chicagoland USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars one life to live cd, December 28, 2013
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
Very good CD. Bought it for my girlfriend and she loved every song on it. Definitely well worth her smile...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation CD Of Love Songs !, March 23, 2013
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
Nice tribute CD to the long running soap One Life To Live. Particular favorite song is Soul And Inspiration by the fabulous Darlene Love who duets with Bill Medley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this CD, January 12, 2013
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
This is the second CD, I have gone through. I wish they would put this into MP3s to buy it that way. Great music for Valentine's Day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, November 24, 2009
This review is from: One Life to Live (Audio CD)
I think this cd has stood the test of time. We used one of the songs for our wedding dance in 1995. Great stuff. No need to like the show to enjoy the music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 7, 2014
Excellent.

One Life to Live
One Life to Live by Various Artists (Audio CD)