on October 6, 2010
Format: Paperback
This is the first 'One Minute Prayer' book I've read and I was surprised that it was quite good.

This particular one has a Bible Verse and then a prayer based on it on every page, meaning it's ideal to read just before bed or when you have a spare minute. It is also sectionised so that specific topics can be looked up and prayed for and is only 140 pages long, making it an easy read.

My one criticism is that it is very submissive and slightly affectatious in its tone and some of the prayers could do with a little more grit and a little less worry. Strong, strident prayers on good vs evil are lacking, and it would be improved if some of the prayers were written by a man, for the sake of balance.

Despite this, it is still a good book for brief prayers and some of the prayers are surprisingly eloquent!
on February 14, 2012
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
This is one of the best little prayer books I have found. The prayers are perfect for morning, evening, anytime you need assurance that He is with you always. It is the perfect size for carrying with you no matter where you go. A great find.
on July 21, 2010
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I am very pleased with this book. I have read other "One-Minute" books and they are very good for this age we live in. When you don't know how to pray for a certain situation, then the "One-Minute Prayer book is for you.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations