Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

When it has came down to Whitney Houston, the impact of her anthems, and her voice is so strong. I honestly will never get over the fact she died the way she did, ever. One Moment In Time which Whitney did for the 1988 Summer Olympics is just so impactful, and very deep from both the orchestration, and her voice at the same time. While it will never be as strong as was the case with her rendition of The Star Spangled Banned, 3 years later at the super bowl, it is still just as powerful from voice and symphony alone. If you are just rediscovering Whitney because of the impact of her saddened tragic death, than you should check out One Moment In Time.

Whitney Houston 1963-2012

Song: B+
on December 31, 2013
Like a lot of the music this young woman made, this one is a masterpiece, which makes it all the sadder and more tragic that her life ended the way it did. What a waste of talent and joy she brought to the world. Can't recommend this one enough. Cheap at ten times the price.
on February 13, 2012
This is a big song for one of the biggest and best voices we've been blessed to experience. I pray you are eternally in His presence and sharing your gift with those in Heaven, Whitney!!
on March 5, 2014
What can I say? Even if you are not a fan of this young woman, you have to admit she has a marvelous voice and I believe that the folks who asked her to sing this song which was written for the 1988 Olympics, knew exactly what they were doing. This song like I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU I think became her two signature pieces. You cannot hear either song that you don't think of Miss Huston. What a tragic loss to the music industry and to all of the rest of use. You should have this song in your collection.
on March 30, 2014
I am not a Whitney Houston fan but this is a beautiful song and one of the ones from way back before Whitney started doing all of that screaming type of singing. This one is beautiful and I like it. It is also the song she sang to Sammy Davis Jr at the 60th anniversary celebration to him. I think that one is the most beautiful delivery of the song but this is the only one I could find on mp3 and it sounds nice too so I bought it.
on July 13, 2015
I love mostly all of Whitney's recording. But I wasn't too impressed by the updates they put on her old songs here. I loved the old renditions. The remakes seem to be trying to catch a different audience. Her old songs already had mostly everyone relating. "One Moment in Time" they kept the old style, but the full Album. No.

www.k-mille.net
on October 24, 2012
I didn't know Whitney Houston did this song for the 1988 Summer Olympics, but now that I do, it seems perfect for an occasion like the Olympics! Strong, powerful and emotional - it has it all.
on August 9, 2013
This is the kind of song that defined the voice of the late Whitney Houston. It speaks to one's strengths and desires to be all that they can be and inspires one to reach for the stars.
on February 14, 2013
I first heard and fell in love with this song in a TV program. I felt it, strongly.
Whitney's strong voice is ideal for bringing this song the best possible treatment.
on March 5, 2014
because I absolutely love the song and Whitney is my favorite singer and she sing the song absolutely beautful and she was the best...