Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: One More Hug For Madison
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 6, 2012
I bought this book after hearing it at a library story hour. My daughter's name is Madison, so it was perfect! As a parent, we all know how long the bedtime routine can play out, with the repeated requests for hugs, kisses, water, potty breaks, and this charming tale nails it exactly. Even after our umpteenth reading, my daughter giggles when we get to the end. A must have for any bedtime routine, even if your girl isn't named Madison :-)
on November 28, 2011
I went searching for books with my daughters name on it and I stumbled upon this one. I loved it the instant I received it and so did my daughter. The book is pretty big but she can still manage to hold onto it. The book is put together well, the story is really cute and overall we are very pleased with it. Great buy for anyone who has a daughter named Madison or anyone who wants ONE MORE HUG!!!
on October 18, 2011
Got this for my daughter for her 2nd birthday...her name is Madison. She loves it! Whenever we read it to her, she wants it read at least 2 times. Glad we found this, pretty neat to have a book that has her name in it.
on May 22, 2014
This is a beautifully illustrated book that my almost 2 year old absolutely loves. She really likes that the little mouse shares the same name as her and gets all excited when we read about how Madison the mouse does the same things that she does. I am not so sure that I like how Madison calls out for different items after going to bed, but for now it is cute since my little one hasn't reached that age yet. It portrays a loving bond between Madison and her mother which is sweet. Overall it's a cute book.
on February 13, 2014
This is my two and a half year old daughter Madison's favorite book! It's an easy read, and not too long, so she doesn't get bored. She actually has it memorized because she won't go to bed without reading it. Super cute. Totally recommend (especially for a little girl named Madison).

on August 2, 2013
I was searching for a book that included my grand daughters name "Madison." The size of this book is great! She enjoyed hearing her name & I like that it gives a visual of her name every time we read it.
on May 10, 2010
This picture book has a cute but very familiar storyline: baby calls out repeatedly for just one more thing before she can go to sleep. The illustrations are very pretty and Madison is appealingly sweet but the book just does not have any pizzazz. A twist at the end is clearly meant to be funny but the double spread shows a wide-eyed baby who looks truly frightened, as she whispers, "And just one last thing--I promise", as the mother mouse droops down onto the bed and the author intones, "But mommy was already fast asleep". The collage, brush and ink illustrations are very colorful, and the characters are large and visible but the color tone of the bedroom is inconsistent, although, the colored paper certainly adds more warmth to the pictures; the lovely inside cover pages look like homemade paper. The cover is great, and will likely pull in many readers.
on April 10, 2013
Bought this for a new granddaugter of the same name. Of course she won't be reading it any time soon but I'm sure she will enjoy it when she can.
on June 5, 2014
I was very excited to receive this book. However, after reading it, I am not satisfied with the content.
It's not catchy nor is it amusing.
on May 31, 2016
If you have a child name Madison you can't go wrong! It is a great bedtime book for anyone. So surprised it is out of publication.