5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hair silky and shiny without being oily!
Published 19 months ago by Ariel

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft n Silky
It made my hair soft and silky :) .
I also noticed no tangles when i sprayed it on to the damp hair.
Published 7 months ago by Nagamani Nutulapati

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hair silky and shiny without being oily!, February 14, 2013
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
Where do I start? This product is amazing! I have been using this for about 5 months to half a year now, and I absolutely love it. My hair is always to silky and shiny! Most sprays that are supposed to make your hair silky and free of frizz make my hair oily, but this doesn't. It's different than all of the other sprays I've used. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who needs frizz control, extra shine, a flat-iron spray, heat protection spray, or just some additional silk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Argan oil, March 21, 2013
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
Love this stuff! My first use of Argan oil was from a salon. Moroccan oil was pretty expensive but I liked what it did for my hair. I found this product at a fraction of the price. My hair is so soft and shiny. The fine mist spray is a nice touch. I prefer it to using drops in my hands. I use no other styling products. I used to have course, frizzy, dry hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a LONG way!, April 24, 2012
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
This has become my new flat iron spray (and trust me, I've tried many who claimed to be the best).

The One 'n Only oil spray is more like a mist, which is good for heavy handed people who tend to go spray crazy! I spray a little all over my damp hair prior to blow drying and then a little on each section prior to flat ironing my hair. Also, one a month I use One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask. The combination of both products leave my hair looking so healthy and shiny! FYI, I have 3a/b natural hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffinitely reccomend for naturally curly, too!, November 30, 2013
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
This product really helps with the dry frizziness that assaults my hair each winter. Wish I had found it much soon. Makes for wonderfully smooth, but NOT oily hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love It!!, January 5, 2012
K. Hunt (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
This oil is so light and a little goes a long way. I love the light fragrance as well. I use it for my hair as well as my 1 year old son's hair. It has many uses. You can use it to seal, as a heat protectant, to add shine to your hair, and on your scalp. I highly recommend this product. I have 4a/b relaxed hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
Best argan oil mist -- I like it so much better than the serums...and beats paying full price for the fancy stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome!!!, January 25, 2012
Ruby Rittmeyer (AMHERST, VIRGINIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
I've tried and used many hair care products, but Argan oil is awsome, and it leave your hair smelling wonderful. Yes, it costs a little more, but its worth it.... I would recommend this product in a heart beat.
Ruby

5.0 out of 5 stars Conair/ One & Only Argan Oil Spray, March 5, 2013
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
Good product, comparable to Morrocan Oil that I normally use, in a mist form. I will have to get used to the difference in the spray, and change my technique a bit, but when you figure in the price difference, I think I will be changing to this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, December 14, 2012
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
My hair dresser told me about this spray and she was right - it makes my hair feel amazing and does not leave it feeling oily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, January 30, 2012
This review is from: One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz (Misc.)
This product is fantastic! I highly recommend it for my hair type(coarse, african american) I don't have a relaxer. I spray each section of my hair at root level before flat ironing. Wow, I have never had better results. It leaves your hair super shiny, soft and it smells absolutely amazing. If you have coarse hair and a good flat iron, I am imploring you to buy this product. I have never had a product make such an immediate difference on my hair.

One 'n Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment 6 fl. oz