"Twenty years of adding bells and whistles to talent management have left many businesses with bloated processes that promise much yet deliver little. Effron and Ort set forth a simple yet powerful approach to drive results."
- Kevin Cox, Executive Vice President, Human Resources, American Express
"Research shows that effective talent management systems can help to create substantial shareholder wealth, yet designing and implementing them is a significant managerial challenge. This book delivers a research-based and practical approach."
- Mark Huselid, Professor HR Strategy, Rutgers University, and coauthor of The HR Scorecard, The Workforce Scorecard, and The Differentiated Workforce
"The OPTM processes wil surely bring a smile to the face of the CEO who is asked about the role of HR in maximizing people potential. A must-read."
- P. V. Ramana Murthy, Vice President, Coca-Cola (India)
"In today's global economic environment, high-impact, game-changing talent practices are critical. One Page Talent Management hits the mark with a practical, targeted road map. This stuff works, and you will use it!"
- Mary Eckenrod, Vice President, Global Talent Management, RIM, and former Board Chair, Human Resource Planning Society
"The most practical and powerful book I have seen about talent management in the last ten years. I highly recommend it to any business leader or HR professional looking to really grow great talent and high-performing organizations today."
- Kevin D. Wilde, Vice President, Organization Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer, General Mills, Inc.
"Most companies have complex, ineffective talent management processes that are a lot of work and of little value. One Page Talent Management will show you how to build talent faster and better than your competitors."
- Jim Shanley, Leadership Development Executive, Bank of America (retired)
"Effron and Ort provide a clear road map -- simplicity, accountability, and transparency -- to building the level of leadership that makes a company truly great."
- Keith Ferrazzi, bestselling author of Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone
"The most practical and useful book in this field! It provides straightforward, proven approaches that actually work in the real world."
- Marshall Goldsmith, bestselling author of Mojo and What Got You Here Won't Get You There