Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on September 27, 2012
In One Piece Collection Eight, The battle between Luffy and God Eneru is going strong and Luffy is winning, until Eneru puts a giant ball of gold onto Luffy's arm. Eneru is looking for the golden bell of Shandora, Luffy is also looking for the bell to. But He's looking for it to prove to everyone in the blue sea, that Noland who found Shandora and the legendary city of gold isn't the greatest liar of all time. Luffy now must climb up to the top of giant Jack with the golden ball attached to his arm to get to Eneru's ship so that he can stop him from destorying Skypiea. Nami has a plan to knock over Giant Jack and drive up it using the waver to get to God Eneru. Eneru is launching his final attack. While Luffy steps in and stops the attach with one of his own amazing attack's. With one final attack Luffy punches Eneru into the golden bell and rings it, and puts an end to a 400 year war. Now the Skypieain and the Shandorain are united as one and start rebuilding there lives again. Luffy and the straw hat crew perpare to leave Skypiea an return to the blue sky. They are showed the way to cloud end.Leaving Skypiea in the hands of the sky night, the former God before God Eneru. As luck would have it the pirate crew lands in the middle of Navarone the marines stronghold. Now its a life and death struggle to escape Navarone with crew and ship intact.

Collection Eight Disc BreakDown

Disc 01
183.Maxim surfaces! Deathpiea is activated!
184.Luffy falls! Eneru's judgment and Nami's wish!
185.The two awaken! On thr front lines of the burning love rescue!
186.Capriccid for despair! The impending doom of sky island!
187.Led by a bell's sound! Tale of the warrior and the explorer!
188.Free from the spell! The great warrior sheds tears!
189.Eternal friends! The vowed bell echoes across the mighty seas!

Disc 02
190.Angle island obliterated! The horror of the raigo's advent!
191.Knock over giant jack! Last hope for escape!
192.Miracle on skypiea! The love song heard in the clouds!
193.The battle ends! Proud fantasia echoes far! (W/commentary)
194.I made it here! The yarn the poneglyphs spin!
195.Off to the blue sea! A heartfelt finale!

Disc 03
196.A state of emergency is issued! An notorious pirate ship has infiltarated! (W/commentary)
197.Sanji the cook! Proving his merit at the marine dining hall!
198.Captured zoro! Chopper's emergency operations!
199.The marine's dragnet closes in! The second member captured!
200.Luffy and sanji's daring rescue mission!

Disc 04
201.Enter the hot-blooded special forces! Battel on the bridge!
202.Breaking through the siege! The going merry is recovered!
203.The pirate ship disappears! Fortress battle , round #2!
204.The gold and waver recovery operations!
205.The one fell swoop plan! Jonathan's surefire secret tactic!

Coming Soon One Piece Collection Nine Review
on August 22, 2013
There are no words to describe this show except for Epic. At first I thought this show was going to be a silly kid's show with not the best animation style. After thinking this for many years, and mocking it for the always remembered 4kids version, I decided to take on the beast of an anime with 500+ episodes. Best decision I have ever made. It starts of really rocky at first, but once you reach Arlong park, the necessity to keep going urges you on. After entering the grand line the story just gets better and better. As the straw hat pirate's ship grows in experience and crew mates, my interest continues to grow. Once I reached Water 7 there was no going back. The story line that the author/mangaka, Eiichiro Oda, created is the most incredible tale I have ever heard. Not only does the world make you forget all about your own, but the story and characters make you want to leave reality and join the Mugiwara (strawhat) crew. No show or anime has ever made me feel this or at least to this extent. I have now rewatched the whole show two times all the way through and have dragged a lot of my friends into this addictive tale. They would have it no other way. Oda is a master at story telling to the point where I was crying with every character and even over the loss of a certain "nakama" I never thought I would cry over. The only other word is Brilliance. Sheer Brilliance. This show is my favorite anime of all time. I would say it is also in my favorite top 3 stories of all time, if not top 2. :) Thank you for your brilliance, Oda, and for caring about us over here, Funimation. :)
on October 4, 2012
I love One Piece. These collections are affordable, and make it very doable to buy the entire series. I waited 2 months for this to be released! The flashbacks in Skypea are some of the best parts of the series in my opinion. So the product was excellent. This goes up till the end of season 3. Episode 205.
But I was annoyed with the delivery. I pre-ordered it on August 1st. I had to update the order 2 months later so they would ship it. Then it wasn't shipped for several more days, and I just received the product now. Which isn't so bad. That's not too late. But then the plastic of the case came broken. The piece of plastic doesn't effect the way the case shuts, and the discs are fine. But I just felt for the minor hassle, that shouldn't have happened. And this was the only place I could file the complaint because I pre-ordered it so long ago, it doesn't give me the option to report a shipping issue as far as I can tell.

But all in all a great buy! One Piece is worth every penny.
on January 1, 2014
I love the series and this collection is great, except for the fact that they stopped at episode 205. The G8 filler story arc ends with episode 206, which is also the last episode before One Piece switches to widescreen format and HD broadcasts. 206 also ends well and contains nothing from the next story arc, it just doesn't make sense to end it where they did.

Again it's a great collection, but it would have been nice for them to squeeze in one more episode, now the next collection will have one non-widescreen episode and the rest widescreen.
on August 5, 2012
Contains episodes 183-205, Hopefully there will be more Collections box sets in the near future.

On July 28, 2012 at Otakon, Funimation have announced they have acquired the U.S home video rights to Season 5 for release in the Summer of 2013 which will contain Episodes 264- 336, along with the Movie "One Piece Film: Strong World".

[...]
55 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
I'm glad someone mentioned One Piece to me some time ago and i am a big fan ever since. I love watching all of the One Piece Collection with my daughter with lots of laughs, thrills, and exitement. You will never be bored of One Piece. :)
on September 29, 2012
One Piece continues. Luffy finally beats up Eneru and the Straw Hats leave Skypiea. As they fall from the sky they land in the middle of a Marine fortress where a game of cat and mouse begins. Its very simple but its entertaining. Go for it!
on December 8, 2012
One piece is my favorite anime ever so i could never give a low rating for this show. The characters are lovable and impossible to forget, the story is rich and full of heartfelt moments some of which are guaranteed to make you cry. This show will make you feel things you did not know you could feel from an anime. when something happens to a character in this show you will feel it as much as the characters in the show. I think everyone should watch One Piece so everyone will know what it is like to watch the best anime of all time.
on August 10, 2013
I gave 5 star rating because One Piece is such an awesome anime! My favorite anime of all time.
I like that there is close to 30 episodes in this collection it is totally worth it.
I recommend this anime to anyone who is likes anime. It's got everything you need in anime drama, action, adventure, comedy, etc.
on April 3, 2014
The Skypiea arc came to a beautiful close in this set. The first two discs contain the last stretch of Skypiea episodes and the second two discs contain the G-8 filler arc. This is a must see for fans of One Piece and many, many surprises await. The dub is incredible. The script is really faithful and all the actors perform masterfully. Trust me, if you've been following the series up this point, this set is worth every penny. The marathon feature is really useful and all shows should have it. The picture quality is great, and the inclusion of three audio tracks (English 5.1, English Stereo, and Japanese Stereo) is a great bonus. The packaging for this release is really compact, nice looking, and tells you exactly which episodes are on each disc. Grab it if you're a fan, but if you haven't seen the show before, grab Collection 1.