- Series: One-Pot Sunday Suppers Series , No 2
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins; 1st edition (May 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006017319X
- ISBN-13: 978-0060173197
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.8 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,672,642 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
One-Pot Vegetarian Dishes (One-Pot Sunday Suppers Series , No 2) Hardcover – May, 1996
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
- Intro: Eating Vegetarian
- The vegetarian Soup Pot
- Vegetarian Skillet Dinners
- The Vegetarian Stew pot
- Vegetarian pasta
- Vegetables in the Wok
- From a Vegetarian Oven
- From the Vegetarian Saucepan and Steamer
Its not a vegan cookbook - eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese are mentioned in various recipes - I just substitite as needed and it seems to work out.
In terms of variety - there are lots of differnet types of flavors and cultures represented - middle eastern indian, southern comfort foods, greek, italian etc. Lots of variety.
The meals are pretty healthy and the book has many different types of items--everything from soups to stews to pastas etc...
Good, solid, healthy veg. meals that are quick and easy to prepare. I couldn't ask for anything more...oh, except pictures maybe...