Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: One Thing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 1, 2012
Two greats songs, the price is (kind of) right, it's a great addition to any One Direction collection. It also includes "I Should Of Kissed You" which is not available on iTunes or on the 'Up All Night' CD, so if you're looking to get all of 1D's songs on CD, then buy it. It's worth it to have.

PROS:
The artwork on case. Songs included.
One Direction.

CON:
Packaging - slim case, no booklet, disc visible through case.
on January 26, 2014
I bought this for y 5 year old who LOVES One Direction. She tells me that this song IS AWESOME! So, there you have it. I don't mind it either. She likes all of the One Direction songs and I would rather her go this way than Justin Beiber.... :)
on April 27, 2013
this is a really sweet song. I actually first heard it when I watched a youtube video of this guy setting up an elaborate proposal for his girlfriend. He had all her friends and family lip synch the song and it lead to the beach where he was waiting with the ring. So cute
on December 8, 2012
My daughter said this book and album are really good. The book includes lyrics and photos of fans as well as the band. There are a lot of photos of the guys lounging around. If you can't get your fill of 1D music and photos, this will help fill some of the emptyness.
on October 27, 2015
This is the third One Direction Single CD (well really the third Single CD in general) I bought and it's great. It's got 2 songs on it:

1. One Thing - a cute, very sweet song about just wanting that one person to be in your life/not wanting anybody else.
2. I Should've Kissed You - another sweet song about kind of the opposite; you feel like you messed up any possibility of that one person being in your life by not kissing them when you had the chance.

Both songs are very catchy and enjoyable to listen to. Unfortunately, like another person said, the case is very slim. It was hard for me to get the CD out of the case even one time. I was almost afraid of breaking the whole thing (both the CD and the case) when I took it out, and later on when I put it back in. :/

I recommend both of these songs for anyone to listen to, even if you don't buy the Single CD itself (because on here the lowest price you can get it for right now is $63, goodness :OO).
on July 10, 2013
I saw a video online where a guy was proposing to a girl and this song was being played in the background. After seeing it, I had to have this song. It reminded me of a special person in my life that has a quality I just love. I couldn't stop listening to this song after I downloaded it.
on April 28, 2012
Great song, great beat, great band! One of my favorite songs of all time. One Direction knows how to have fun with life and make good songs. If I could, I'd meet them in a heartbeat.
on July 21, 2014
One Thing is my favourite One Direction song, and this comes with the original version, acoustic version, and their other song I Should've Kissed You. Would recommend for any One Direction fans who can't find those tracks anywhere else.
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2012
I know I'm too old to be listening to this music but I can't help it! The lyrics are fun and music is uplifting!
on July 27, 2012
I love One Direction and this is pretty cheap and has three songs that you can't get in the U.S. or on iTunes: One Thing, One Thing (Acoustic) and I Should Have Kissed You. You can get the first two in the U.S., maybe the acoustic one you can't but I know for sure you can't get I Should Have Kissed You on iTunes. They are great, down to earth, talented guys and they are doing great and they will continue to do great. The seller I bought this from was reliable and trustworthy, everything was sealed and brand new, nothing was broken and I am extremely satisfied. Keep the music coming, 1D!! :)