Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 13, 2011
I don't agree that the show has gone into a "just sex" mode - there was definitely a lot more when the main characters were in high school. I agree that Haley & Nathen are so fantastic together, but I like to see Nathen fully grown up & going to college. They will always be a totally solid couple. I DO miss the other characters & wish we could see more (or any) of them! Karen! But I guess when an actor wants to leave there is not much the show can do about it. I am glad that through all the heartbreak, Brooke finally found her joy & don't begrudge her her "time in the sun". I love to see stories with Jamie too - it sets the scene for the "next generation" - I would like to fast forward & see him playing a Raven's sport. That last scene with him dribbling the basketball over the bridge was so reminiscent of his uncle that I wanted to cry - it was perfect. I'd like to see him in high school dating Madison while his Mom run's Karen's. I do miss Lucas & Peyton, but I don't think (from what I hear & I could be wrong) that CMM is a very nice guy. I do think season #8 was their last season, but I'll watch as long as they're on.
on January 4, 2012
Season GrEight of OTH is filled with bittersweet moments and feel good episodes for the most part and contains the single greatest midseason finale of the show's entire run.
Throughout the season it becomes very obvious that Mark Schwahn [the show's creator and mastermind] intended this to be a perfectly sweet and emotional goodbye, a season for the fans. Haley and Nathan have another baby while B. Davis finally gets her fairy tale wedding and her biggest wish of all fulfilled. And while many scenes are way corny (maybe more than ever), season 8 is still one of the best ones. Whether B. Davis and rest of the gang put their fight face on on Thanksgiving, the girls dress up as superheroes to tell off some stuck up bullies or experience a morning after "The Hangover" style, it never gets boring in good ol' Tree Hill.
Now, with another (shorter) 9th and final season (for real, this time...), Schwahn set out to make this one for himself, with wild story lines and the return of familiar faces (cue CMM minus Hilarie Burton, amongst others). And while OTH fans have been faced with the possibility of a series finale year after year since about season 4, it still is a little heavy on the heart to say "fare thee well" to these beloved characters. So prepare your goodbyes and tune in when the show kicks off its final 13 episodes, January 11 on The CW.
on May 14, 2014
Haley is pregnant in season 8 and her and Nathan are really cute as a couple this season. Jamie learns about some of their history and when she goes into labor her and Nathan share some great moments from their history. Brooke and Julian go through some really great and really heartbreaking times and Nathan becomes an agent. Quinn and Clay go through stuff that I just mostly fast forward through because I don't like them and Jamie plays baseball. Dan also makes a creepy appearance with Quinn which makes her bearable for an episode.
on May 18, 2011
I have been through every step of every show for eight seasons of One Tree Hill. I have seen people come and go in this show, all doing great jobs. If this does happen to be the show finale, it was done with great care. The full circle for everyone was superb. I hate to see it end, but they have run the course with greatness. Mark Schwann created a masterpiece.
on November 11, 2013
I love this season as well as all the other seasons as well.This season includes a wedding in one of the eposides which is very cool.This was my favorite tv show on tv when it was on it.Now I don't have to worry about comercials anymore.
on October 3, 2013
I can't really rate this since I bought it as a gift for my wife, she was into this series
and had them all but this one season! so I bought it for her to be her hero! Ha!Ha
Anyway, I think she enjoyed them!!!!
on June 6, 2013
Hello, yet another great season of one of my favorite series. I most definitely recommend with strong writing, good acting and great stories to tell this series is soon to be classic. Highly recommended as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks.
on January 8, 2015
I am an avid One Tree Hill watcher. I watched it quite frequent whend it was on t_v, but when it was on tv it was so hard to watch it the times that came on. I've had seasons 1 through 5 for quite some time and needed to get the others. I watched them completely through all seasons, 1 through 9, episode after episode during my free time. I absolutely love this show and it's 1 of the best, if not the best series that I've ever seen. Once I got through this season that I had at home, I needed to get the season that I didn't have. I knew it was going to be hard to find them in a store, or that if I did find them they were going to be more than I wanted to spend. I then decided to look on Amazon and I found what I needed and I found them at a very reasonable price. I place my order and the items came very very quick. I'm very glad I chose to get them on here rather than having to go to a store, look for the items I needed, and hopefully not spending a fortune. If you're looking to get the last few seasons, you'll definitely be happy with the delivery time and the price.
on June 18, 2013
I Loved this show. So sorry that it ended. I was sick for a while and missed a whole season. My dear husband decided to order them for me to catch up and then I could watch from beginning to end when I want to.
on October 21, 2012

Excellent series with great twists and turns. Masterfully done . The video quality of the DVD set was excellent as well.