Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$34.99

on June 14, 2007
This season is by far the greatest season of One Tree Hill yet. If there is one word to describe this season, it would be addictive. This season has some
unforgettable story lines, twists and surprises and introduces new characters from Peyton being stalked, Nathan cheating at the game he loves, Ravens winning the state championship, Peyton And Lucas finally being together, Graduation and Dan facing the harsh consequences for killing his brother and many more. This fourth season is a season no fan of One Tree Hill should ever miss. I highly recommend this season as a must have on DVD. You will not regret having it as part of your DVD collection.
on January 22, 2014
I didn't watch One Tree Hill when it aired, and I'm kind've kicking myself now because it's a really good show. I finished season 4 yesterday and it was terrific just like the first three seasons. Lots of cliffhangers this season and it never seems to let up once. The actors all do a good job too, and everyone is likeable in their own way or entertaining to watch. Hilarie Burton (Peyton) in particular is a real standout this season, and Sophia Bush (Brooke) and James Lafferty (Nathan) continue to be two of the very best characters.
We also get some supporting characters who finally become regulars ( Daneel Harris as Rachel and Antwon Tanner as Skills), and some new characters (the very cute Stephen Colletti as Brooke's new boyfriend Chase).
This season deals with Peyton being terrorized by a stalker, Dan being haunted by his own demons (and by someone who knows what really happened to Keith), Nathan getting into a mess of problems when he just tries to be a good husband and find ways to pay the bills, Brooke finding new enemies, boyfriends, and friendships (not all turn out to be positives) and Deb having to deal with a pretty bad drug addiction.
I've yet to be letdown by a season of this show, and I can't wait to watch the next. Not a single moment of boredom to found here.
on May 14, 2014
Haley finds out she is pregnant, gets hit by a car, becomes valedictorian, and a mom all in the same season and Nathan grows even more mentally and emotionally this season. Lucas is determined to find out who killed Keith and Karen is pregnant as well. Peyton is annoying this season with her stalker brother and her and Brooke fight over Lucas AGAIN. It seems all Peyton does this season is open her eyes really wide in terror and it is really irritating when re-watching this show. Keith comes back to show Lucas the way and the actor who plays Nathan shows so much emotional range this season it made me a real fan of his. Brooke and Rachel became one of the highlights of the season and even when Rachel did something so horrible like try to seduce Nathan you couldn't hate her. Overall a must have for fans of the show.
on April 12, 2013
I really enjoyed this show all the way from season 1-4, they did a good job; it was mindless entertainment & held my attention. It’s a real shame that the show went on as long as it did though.
Season 4 was good, it was probably my favorite out of the entire series, mainly because they wrap up a bunch of stuff & all of the characters seem to be set in who they are finally. I’m assuming they wrapped everything up because they didn’t know if they’d return for season 5.
DVDs: All discs work great, the menus are straight forward & easy to use. The Special Features were fine, I think I only watched the bloopers though…
If you’re a One Tree Hill fan, this is a good one to add to your collection.
on April 26, 2011
This is my favorite season of One Tree Hill,this is the last season that the gag spend in high school and boy it's better than ever.This season was mind blowing awesome IT'S SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE SEASON every season is great...but none of the season can top this one.With the crazy Dereck storyline and some of my all-time favorite episodes of One Tree Hill.And this is coming from someone who's seen all the Seasons,even the one thats on TV right now,own all the boxsets,and seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of One Tree Hill.I love everything about this season right down to the cover.It came in perfect condition I mean absolutly no problems,it wasn't torn,bent,nothing.Thanks so much Amazon. :)

My Favorite Seasons(1-the best 7-not that great):
1.Season 4
2.Season 5
3.Season 6
4.Season 7
5.Season 3
6.Season 2
7.Season 1-only because not that much awesome drama as the characters are still trying to develop and had some dull episodes...but hey what can you expect from a starter season.

Some Of my favorite episodes are:
-4x01 "The Same Deep Water As You"
-4x03 "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"
-4x04 "Can't Stop This Thing We Started"
-4x05 "I Love You But I've Choosen Darkness"
-4x06 "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"
-4x13 "Pictures Of You"(one of my all-time favorite episodes)
-4x17 "It Gets The Worst At Night"(my all-time favorite episode of OTH)
-4x20 "The Birth and Death of the Day"
-4x21 "All of Sudden I Miss Everyone"
As you can see they had some AMAZING episodes.All the episodes are great but these really stand out...which as you can see is half of the season. :)

Final Thoughts:
One Tree Hill Season 4 was an AWESOME one.And in my Top 5 favorite seasons of One Tree Hill as you can see OTH Season 4 falls under #1 :).On a scale 1-10 I'd give season 4 a 10,..as if you didn't already see that coming.OTH SEASON 4 BEST.SEASON.EVER. DEFINATLY RECOMMEND IT.
on September 18, 2014
I sure miss reruns of this show on SoapNET. Glad I bought the DVD boxed set off amazon. Season 4 is the conclusion to the series in my honest opinion. Season 5 time jumps almost 5 years after season 4 ends and the whole feel of the show changes. I can repeatedly watch OTH seasons 1 - 4. Anything after that is really hard for me to watch. It feels like the whole series was written just to make the fans happy and to keep the show from being cancelled.

I personally rate the seasons of One Tree Hill like this. 1, 3, 4, 2, 6, 5, 9, 8, 7. In that order. Best to worst. Seasons 1, 3, & 4 are 5 Stars. Season 2 & 6 are 4 stars. Seasons 5 & 9 are 3 stars. Season 8 is 1 star and season 7 is so bad it should get negative 5 stars.
on August 24, 2007
I am from Australia and have only seen up to the end of season 3 and i am hanging out for season 4 to be released on DVD so i can watch it, I was so disappointed when the release date was changed from September, I hope it comes out before the end of the year so i can purchase it from Amazon. I must admit i have had a sneak peak on the internet and found out what happens in season 4 but i would much rather watch it on DVD instead of just reading about it. I am totally hooked and watch seasons 1-3 on DVD all the time to get my ONE TREE HILL "fix" until i can watch season 4. I am so excited that they are fliming season 5 but living in Austrlia it will be a long time until i see it. I hope they continue the show for many more seasons to come. They did 10 seasons of 90210 so why can't they do the same with ONE TREE HILL. I hope the network can hurry up and give us a season 4 release date , so we all have something to look forward too.
on July 12, 2007
It was suppose to release Sept. 25th but since the 5th season isnt due until early 2008 they are pushing the release of the 4th season on dvd. I wish it was sooner =T
on March 3, 2009
I love One Tree Hill, but I was a little bit upset when the "boxed set" didn't come in a box. The DVD's are all in perfect condition, and play well, I just thought the DVD box cover would be included. Oh well, I still really enjoy the product.
on October 9, 2014
Great teenage drama show that grew with the audience. I really enjoyed the ideas behind the series that two brothers who were kept apart start to become close. Watching all the drama behind that and the character development of each main character was great. The series starts out a little on the naïve (younger side) but it grows into a pretty powerful show by the end.