Heroes 4 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Second Coming "Volume 3: Villains" makes a two-hour special debut with revelations that will redefine familiar characters and shake the series to its core.
2. The Butterfly Effect A dozen villains with unimaginable power are unleashed after the Company is attacked -- Sylar vs. Elle (Kristen Bell) -- Angela Petrelli (Cristine Rose) takes control and reveals a jaw-dropping secret.
3. One of Us, One of Them When four villains lay siege to a bank, Angela (Cristine Rose) sends H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and her dangerous, new walking weapon in after them.
4. I Am Become Death Tasked to save a world destined for destruction, Peter must embrace a wild, dangerous ability to better prepare for the struggle ahead - guest stars Malcolm McDowell (Linderman), David Anders (Adam Monroe) and Adair Tishler (Molly) return.
5. Angels and Monsters Several heroes stand at major crossroads, facing personal decisions that could redefine who's "good" or "evil" -- Claire attempts to take down her first new villain -- Malcolm McDowell (Linderman), David Anders (Adam Monroe) and Jessalyn Gilsig (Meredith)…
6. Dying of the Light As Hiro (Masi Oka) and others seize upon offers to join rival company Pinehurst Industries, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) is forever changed by a meeting with its shocking founder -- Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and her mom Sandra (Guest Star Ashley Crow) team up…
7. Eris Quod Sum Trapped, terrified and cornered, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and Tracy (Ali Larter), Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) struggle for their lives against familiar faces. Elle (Guest Star Kristen Bell) makes a shocking return.
8. Villains To prepare for the confrontation ahead, Hiro (Masi Oka) explores what forces -- and familiar faces -- helped twist Sylar (Zachary Quinto), Flint (Blake Shields), and Arthur Petrelli (Robert Forster) into villains.
9. It's Coming Heroes fall as Arthur Petrelli (Guest Star Robert Forster) declares war on wife Angela (Cristine Rose), son Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and all that stand with them -- Kristen Bell, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector, Blake Shields and Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine Guest Star.
10. The Eclipse - Part 1 A powerful eclipse casts a shadow over all of the Heroes that impacts their abilities - Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, Kristen Bell, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector and Blake Shields guest star.
11. The Eclipse - Part 2 The Heroes continue to discover their true abilities under the influence of the eclipse - George Takei, Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, Kristen Bell, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector and Blake Shields Guest Star.
12. Our Father Heroes band together in an attempt to put a stop to Arthur Petrelli - George Takei, Kristen Bell, Brea Grant, Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, Jamie Hector and Blake Shields Guest Star.
13. Dual The Heroes find themselves teaming up against one another and the good, or bad, in all of them comes to the surface - Robert Forster, George Takei, Brea Grant, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jamie Hector and Blake Shields Guest Star.
14. A Clear And Present Danger They're coming to get you! Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek Guest Stars as "The Hunter" as "Heroes" third season continues with "Volume 4: Fugitives".
15. Trust and Blood Lines are drawn and the hunt is on as our Heroes begin their lives on the run - Emmy Award-winner Zeljko Ivanek, Brea Grant and Dan Byrd Guest Star.
16. Building 26 The best laid plans of Nathan Petrelli often go awry - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek, Moira Kelly, Justin Baldoni and Dan Byrd Guest Star.
17. Cold Wars Head games ensue as Matt extracts the truth from HRG -- Emmy Award Winner Zeljko Ivanek and Brea Grant Guest Star.
18. Exposed The hunt continues as Matt and Peter get closer to exposing the truth -- Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek, Justin Baldoni and Dan Byrd Guest Star.
19. Shades Of Gray Sylar goes back to his roots - John Glover Guest Stars as Sylar's biological father.
20. Cold Snap The identity of "Rebel" is revealed with chilling consequences - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek, Brea Grant and Swoosie Kurtz Guest Star.
21. Into Asylum As the game of cat and mouse escalates, Danko finds himself a surprising new ally - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek Guest Stars.
22. Turn and Face the Strange Relationships are tested as Danko takes the operation to a whole new level - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek Guest Stars.
23. 1961 The haunting secrets of Angela Petrelli's past can't stay buried forever.
24. I Am Sylar Sylar's new ability begins to take its toll on him - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek, Noah Gray-Cabey and Clint Howard Guest Star.
25. An Invisible Thread As "Volume 4: Fugitives" comes to a close, the fight to stop Sylar has consequences that will change everything - Emmy Award-Winner Zeljko Ivanek and Michael Dorn Guest Star.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller|
|Starring||Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg|
|Supporting actors||Ali Larter, James Kyson, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose, Milo Ventimiglia, Noah Gray-Cabey, Jessalyn Gilsig, Ashley Crow, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Jamie Hector, Francis Capra, Brea Grant, Blake Shields, Ronald Guttman|
|Producers||Jesse Alexander, Allan Arkush, Adam Armus, Greg Beeman, Jim Chory, Aron Eli Coleite, Nora Kay Foster, Rob Fresco, Cathy Mickel Gibson, Dennis Hammer, Michael J. Ketelsen, Tim Kring, Jeph Loeb, Lori Motyer, Joe Pokaski|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Excellent series. Can not wait for any new episodes that are being talked aboutPublished 2 days ago by thomas conners
The season is good. One of the disks kept skipping through two episodes thoughPublished 1 month ago by brian thomas
Heroes is great show, I enjoyed all 4 seasons. I love all the plot twist because it kept me guessing and made me exciting for the next episode. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Christian
The good seasons of Heroes, when that story reached it0s natural end, the makers tried to take some of the elements of the original seasons and make more TV with it, new... Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Ooijer