- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615641482
- ISBN-13: 978-0615641485
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #593,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
One World, Many Beliefs: A Family Book for Nonbelievers & Their Children Paperback – 2012
Up to 50% off popular Children's Books
Featured kid's books are up to 50% off for a limited time Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It introduces belief systems through what the parents believe rather than entire groups.
2. The language is simple and allows our children to engage in a conversation about beliefs and thinking.
3. The overall themes is are tenants of humanism: we can all accept all people, children can think about beliefs for themselves
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved it, my seven year old loved it, and it opened the door for discussion. Excellent.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
It wasn't what I expected, not bad just very brief and not much detailPublished 14 months ago by TARAPRES
Very poor quality illustrations, content, the whole thing. Was very disappointed as I really thought it would provide insight into other religions that is geared toward... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Joseph Lamar Greer
nothing less..... this is a beautiful. a nice a strong and un-offending way of suggesting a kid to use their mind. My 6 yr old daughter read this and loves this bookPublished 18 months ago by D. Ganguly
With the title "One World, Many Beliefs", i thought that this book would describe "many beliefs" instead of only three. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Melanie Kawai
This "book" was overly hyped by www.atheistparents.org, which is great website that all parents must visit. Read more