Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 11, 2010 7:55:04 PM PDT
Shmuel Agnon says:
I love this album. And even thought I was thrown off a bit by their "regression" of sound by hiring Ross Robinson (who produces their first two albums), after listening to the album for a week now, I must say this is one of their best. The sound is strong and raw, filled with emotion. The lyrics are all mature, and this isn't simply a clone of their first two albums, this has it's own unique sound, which makes every song a pleasant surprise to the ears. I Love every song on it!

I pre-ordered my copy already and can't wait to have it in my hands! 5/5.

Posted on Jul 15, 2010 7:58:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2010 7:59:23 PM PDT
Michael says:
I think there's definitely no regression at all nor is this a clone. This record pretty much sounds like a follow-up to the first two, and it is simply amazing. They've had some good albums, but the first two and this are my favorites. For anybody that's familiar with Roadrunner and their habit of putting out special editions (especially after the original release), the special edition is worth it for the 3 bonus tracks and the bonus dvd.

Posted on Jul 15, 2010 10:27:43 PM PDT
L. Leblanc says:
This is the best album Korn has ever made. I am freaked out every time i listen to it. It brings tears to my eyes cause I have never heard music like this before. Its different than anything they have done.

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 2:57:13 PM PDT
nameless says:
I agree, one of their top albums. Personally, their best since Untouchables, but I'm feeling more passion in this album than the last 3-4.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 11, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 17, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about