Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

• One

on December 19, 2013
I love this song, it's one of my favs. from Metallica. If you listen very closely you will get an errie feeling of what it's about. A war veteran who is stuck by a land mine. It has taken everything from him and all he wants to do is for them to pull the plug. It is a sad song in a way, the price of war and is it worth it. When I first heard this song I was like is this Metallica, then the second half of the song came yes Metallica indeed. With the cool riffs and anti-war message this song will be hated by war mungers and loved by those who believe war is not the only answer.

Kris L. CocKayne
on May 25, 2013
I find a lot of heavy metal to be irritating, since so much of it is an excuse for musicians to play their instruments very loud without any real melody. But this song, as well as Fade To Black are refreshing to hear from this band because they show that it's possible to reach people who might not ordinarily like heavy metal. The down side is that both songs tend to be of a more negative message. But the guitar playing on both songs really capture the mood that the band is conveying.
on May 1, 2011
One, the hit off Metallica's ...And Justice for all is an instant classic. It builds up, then the tempo comes back down. Then after a while, the machine gun double bass starts off and there's not turning back. It's all headbanging metal from then on with a nice tapping solo from Kirk Hammett.
on August 14, 2014
First major change in the way Metallica changed the production of it's music in my mine, not for the bad, but different. I love this album, but it made me miss MoP at the same time.
on September 12, 2012
Metallica is my favorite band of all time. Period. They have stayed consistently great throughout their career, well, except maybe the St. Anger album.
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2012
This is my favorite songs. I love their music. I have to say another timeless album that will never go away. I am waiting on the next one as well.
on September 2, 2012
i love this song, and got it for free but the quality is disappointing. most of u may not notice but its not cd quality and its low mp3 quality
on November 2, 2012
Metallica's One is an incredible song. One of the best that they've ever done in my opinion. If you like Metallica, One is a must have.
on December 6, 2012
I really like the guitar riffs in this song, Kirk Hammit is one of the best guitarists in the world...my own personal opinion.
on November 20, 2012
I would recommend to anyone anywhere anytime , great Music and Band Grew up with this music and will die with this music