5.0 out of 5 stars G-Tab Nero
This is the second case protector that I have purchased for 3 zeepads and I must say it is by far the best. The others we have are okay, but the tablets are still to small for the cases, this one however is a perfect fit. I couldn't be more pleased.
Published 19 months ago by aspeight

2.0 out of 5 stars ugghhh
could have went through and picked a better case. it did it's job but just not worth the money for me.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars G-Tab Nero, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Onebook Black .TAB Nero / Zeepad 7.0 Deluxe Tablet PC Leather Case Protector (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly., February 13, 2013
Bought these for our 2 Zeepads. They fit perfectly, all the pertinent holes line up, and they feel sturdy. If they end up not surviving the abuse of our 3 and 5 year olds, I will make an addendum to this review...but so far, I really think they are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good fit and protection, April 12, 2013
This case fits my Tab Nero 7 inch tablet perfectly. It is of higher grade than others tablet cases I have used. The elastic band to keep the case closed is perfect. I can clip a stylus on the side and am ready to go. And the openings are in the right places.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a very good price, August 11, 2013
This product fits like a wonderful glove to my android, For real leather, it is such a very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 15, 2013
I got this for my nephew's tabled I had purchased as a gift. Very nice case a bit snug on the top even though the tablet I purchased is a Zeepad. Otherwise very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, August 11, 2013
It fit just right and the construction is superb.
The tablet looks and feels right in your hand
with the new case.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, August 27, 2013
Ordered two of these, one for each kid's tablet. I feel much better now that they are fully covered. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, February 3, 2014
This tablet cover fit my kids zee pad tablet perfectly it did the job and it's very sturdy and durable

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS!!!, January 22, 2014
Exact fit for my 7" zeebook. Great case for the price. Magnetic clasp would be better but the elastic straps works okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 17, 2014
Great holder very sturdy great price. I absolutely fell in love with it when I first got it. I got it early. I never nothing negative to say about this product.

Rate and Discover Movies