Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Onedayshop® 720P HD DVR Digital Camera Eyewear Camcorder Clear Lens Glasses Audio & Video Recorder(Black)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 8, 2014
1) Ordered these glasses today and they have a "green tint" to them.

2) The instructions were written by a first grader.

3) It don't record anything. Even when I installed a SD card.

4) I got my money back immediately...
on January 26, 2015
I loved the first pair so much, I ordered a second pair! It records in an AVI format and the sound is crystal clear. I have 8GB's in one pair and 32 GB's in the other; both always charging via my computers. The only issue I've run into is setting the time and date. Other than that, the purchases I've made have been well worth it. Please note, the glasses do not come with an SD card and long videos are broken into segments depending on the length of the recording. I've had no problem at all with either pair in regards to malfunction. Also, my operating systems are Windows 8, and both glasses were accepted without having to download a driver. By the way, I've seen similar glasses online for $249.00.
review image
on March 22, 2015
glasses did not record video, only sound, was a mistake to purchase, but I should of know better that this type of video for so little money had to have drawbacks. Should of paid attention to the other reviewers. Lesson learned.
on September 2, 2014
Can get more than 1:40 of record time.. Totally disappointed. the manual says 30 minutes. I have a 32G MicroSD card in there.
on March 27, 2015
I received a pair a week ago and couldn't make it work. It just wouldn't record on the SD card. I ordered a replacement and had the same problem again. The lights behave correctly but it doesn't record. I've spent too much time trying to make it work. No good. Going for the second refund.
on February 9, 2015
I just got my new pair yesterday, today I got an TF card 32GB and they started working fine automatically, good news right!!! Well don't get too happy, a screw was missing from one part of the handle that is suppose to rest on your ear, I had to put tape on that part to keep it in place, another issue I came across is when I was getting ready to look at the last filming I did for the day. I turned it off as I learned how to by short pressing the button like it said to save everything. After that I got ready to hook it up to my computer, I prepared to turn the glasses back on but the red light never comes back on so I tried again, no luck. I started thinking that maybe the battery was so low it couldn't turn on right now, so I plugged it to my computer and the computer would not pick up any new driver. So what I'm planning to do now is plug it up to charge, which by the way the light still hasn't turned on, the light is suppose to turn blue and red when it's charging, when TF card is insufficient, or when it needs to be charged. If by tomorrow nothing has changed I will be asking for my money back.
on March 15, 2015
The frame (especially on the side) is pretty thick. Doesn't look like normal glasses so most people take a long look at them which makes you feel like they know you are wearing spy glasses. Looks better on women because they can use their hair to hide the sides.
on January 29, 2015
They are extremely flimsy and didn't include a charging cord. Very disappointed.
on June 17, 2015
Lasted one charge, then would not recharge. Very uncomfortable - although I did purchase them for bike commuting.
on February 1, 2015
The product was a bit more hyped up than it turned out to be. Cheap plastic. Reeeeeeally reflective frames.