Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oneida Steak Knife Block - Solid Wood - Holds 8 Knives
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2012
Maybe I wasn't paying attention when I ordered it but this thing is small. Also, knives can go all the way through bottom. You can NOT tell that from the picture. I'm not even going to use it. I may end up returning. it. Overall, not impressed with this item.
on May 14, 2014
I've had a terrible time finding knives that fit in this tiny little block. It's too short, and the slots are small. One set of knives I bought go right through and graze the counter, and the next set doesn't even fit in the slots. If it wasn't too late, I would return it. Hopefully it will be a hit at the garage sale this summer.
on January 21, 2013
I wanted something to keep my steak knives in so they do not get knicked up. It looks good on the counter and is very easy to keep clean and have handy.
on April 11, 2014
My parents had received a free steak knife set and wanted a block for them. They had searched all over in stores and couldn't find one. This one they just love as it is perfect for that knife set.
on October 30, 2013
I chose this rating because I really wanted a block for wider steak knives. All of the slots are the same width so not a lot of useful space. The block is solid and well constructed.
on March 28, 2013
The block holes are for a small blade my knives have a large blade...But! I have them still in the block they stick out some but it works...Would order from again...
on September 10, 2013
Most knife blocks come with 6 slots. However, most knife sets are sold in sets of 8. This is just what I was looking for. Great quality.
on October 29, 2013
Fits the counter nicely with a small footprint, holds the knives ready to use, much better than drawer storage: wonderfully useful item!
on December 25, 2014
Perfect gift to go with my friend's new steak knives.
on March 20, 2013
Needed a place to store sharp steak knives in a place where my kids could not reach. They are now safe on the counter in a block of wood that holds knives. Satisfied here!