5.0 out of 5 stars Deez Boots
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Braithwaite

2.0 out of 5 stars they literally STINK
they have the strongest plastic smell to them.... I planned on using them for hunting, but since they smell so bad I dont think I will even leave my property with them. They have become my ''Yard work" boots. they also ran a little large for my feet
Published 9 months ago by cstreet

5.0 out of 5 stars Deez Boots, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
I bought the boots to primarily cut the grass in order to prevent verdant socks when cutting in sneakers. Even though I may look like a pud, I am content in knowing that it is a simple affair to slip into the boots, bring Honda-mulching doom to the new lawn growth and easily blast away all the carnage with the garden hose. My gladiator footwear is primed for battle the following week, looking fine.

The boots aren't terribly heavy, somewhat true to size. Of course, they are spacious on the inside--I suspect that they may have birthed some baby boots at some point in time. They do stand at attention on their own in the garage. Wearing pants and having them fit inside the boots is a non-affair, although I must admit that below the knee, I am a bit svelte. They come with a light-weight insole which can easily be switched for something more comfortable if you plan on long shopping treks or a rigorous night of dirty dancing at the local country club, much to the chagrin of the stuffy older folk and parents of one long-wore-out-nicknamed young adult known as Baby.

Yes, they do indeed smell like a petroleum-based refined product, although I do fancily hope that my boots were made from the resultant hydrocarbons of peak oil--simply for elitist reasons.

For roughly $20, I have rarely bought such value, especially considering the cost of some of the alternatives.

"Stalking, walking in my big black boots" be the lyric that loops in my head when I rock these boots. Chyeah!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellies for Americans, July 9, 2008
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
In England, you can get a pair of rubber "Wellington" boots for low cost. Just try to find something like that in the States, and you can wind up spending $80 if you aren't careful.

I just received a pair of these boots. They are rubber, which I wanted to keep my feet dry in the puddle of winter rain, and most important, they were less than $20! (a few more bucks including shipping)

Highly recommended.

Update: Five years later these boots look just like they did the day I bought them. They've been very durable, and still work great to keep my feet dry in the puddles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality boots, December 24, 2010
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
Worked well enough. I work in an extremely greasy environment, so finding boots that let me grip the ground was a life saver. I would recommend these boots to anyone working in a slippery environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes! Made in the USA!, February 6, 2013
sbd (NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
The boots are excellent! I think they run a little small. Fortunately, though, I do not need to exchange them. For the price, I doubt anyone can do better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Proof boot, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
It fits 1/2 size bigger. It is seems to be good quality. The time will tell how long it will last. The good thing about the boot is that for who feels like the boot is too tall, you can cut it easily at the line and it will take off about two inches. The price is good and it is made in U.S.A!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OH! My Goodness!, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
Before I opened the box these came in, I thought they had sent me a crate engine! it was so heavy, lo and behold they were these boots that I had ordered, I could not believe these were only $12 and some change, heavy, strong, cleated like a tractor tire! and will last for years, and when I am finished with them, I'll recycle them at the local tire, and they can make a set of tires out of them! best $12 plus I ever spent!

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth it, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
just got these last week, haven't used them much, but they came as advertised. They run big, so I would suggest 1/2 to a full size smaller than you usually wear. But hey, for 13 bucks you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
Heavy duty boots for walking my dogs in the rain and mud. Arrived quickly. Made in the USA! Highly satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chicken coop after a rain., August 27, 2013
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
Well this boot is great it is really high 16" I am a size 10 1/2 and ordered the 11 and am glad I did. Now they work great for a man with long legs however a short woman. My wife could not get them on just was way to tight around the calf and knee. We got them so everyone could use them . My woulger daughter can use them they are big on her but protects just the same. She is 10 yo. I will order a smaller leanth like an 10 inches or less for the wife. But at this price and the mock steal toe has proven its worth kicking cut logs into place. I did that with a non steel toe boot and hurt all my toes. Also were I live we just shot a 7 foor rattle snake with 16 rattles. And it was around 30 or more lbs. So I now use them around the yard then doing brush as I feel a snake could not bite into the boot and hit skin. So at this price you have nothing to loos. Oh and they are desighned to releace mud with just a few stomps and all muck is gone. I will keep you posted on hop they hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots made in the USA, April 7, 2013
MDR (Dublin, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots (Misc.)
I bought these boots for my husband to wear outside when our yard is muddy. They're a great value, sturdy, comfortable and well made in the USA. If you're looking for rubber boots you can't go wrong with these.

Onguard Industries 87401-11 Size 11 Rubber Boots