5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine
This was purchased so that my son could have a cord in his bedroom along with the one in the living room. It works just fine and he was glad to have it so he did not have to unplug and replug it in every day. It was a little expensive but it was what we needed to do the job.
Published 6 months ago by Grandma Barbara

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit.
The connector does not fit the Acer C720 Chromebook, It's too large. Placed side-by-side with the connector that came with the Chromebook, they look very similar but this one has a larger outside diameter and won't fit.
Published 6 months ago by Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit., February 9, 2014
This review is from: Onite® AC Adapter For Acer C720 C720-2800 11.6" HD Chromebook Notebook (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible with Acer C720, February 7, 2014
Despite the manufacturer's claim, this product does not fit into the power slot for the Acer C720. I've had to return it and start looking for another option. Waste of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adapters shipped did not fit Chromebook, February 1, 2014
After my five year old daughter accidentally broke the charging cable for her C720P 11.6" Chromebook, I ordered two of this unit, one as a replacement and one as a spare.

Unfortunately, neither adapter I received actually fit into the charging port on the C720P. Both were too thick. The two adapters we received did not even have the same length plug, so the quality control seems really dodgy on these.

Both did successfully plug into the wall socket, so that's something at least.

1.0 out of 5 stars it broke, February 18, 2014
it broke within one week, the pin stayed inside my chromebook. I wish I could return it, but I can't find the box

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, January 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 11, 2014
Charger is exactly as expected! Works great and has a longer cord than I originally thought which for me is fantastic! Would definitely recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it is supposed to do, February 15, 2014
R. Stenerson (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
What can I say? It charges my Acer C720 Chromebook, seems to be of good quality and doesn't get hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars AC Adapter, March 6, 2014
Purchased it for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. She selected it for the price and quality offered. Very nice choices.

Rate and Discover Movies