4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, August 17, 2013
True to fit. The shoe is very comfortable, it's a bit wide, very light weight and looks great. I love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light as a feather!, May 30, 2013
Very stylish due to the color combination used on these onistuka tiger. Couldn't believe how comfortable and light they felt after I slipped them on. Definitely a great pair of shoes to be walking around with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, December 20, 2013
I love black classic looking sneakers and these fit the bill. I'm not familiar with the brand but everybody compliments my Tigers.

I've worn them about every other day for 5 months and they are holding up great. Not much support, but that's not expected. I use inserts and they fit well in these shoes.

From the picture, I was hoping they would be more purple than blue even though the color is described as Navy/Silver, but it is a very dark navy color. The silver is a dull metallic too, not flat grey or white. The striped laces are also a nice touch and have held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, December 10, 2013
Roynel "weasel" (Heredia, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
I love this shoes, are so comfortable and fit as I expected. The Design is so cool. The Delivery was on time and I received it in perfect conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, November 5, 2013
confortable, beautiful, fresh and stylish sneakers, they run a litlle small al the beginning but they grow a litlle bit with the use

5.0 out of 5 stars love the tiger, September 5, 2013
These shoes are great. They fit the same as my asics running shoes and are very comfortable. The only issue I have with them is that the soles are a bit hard and after standing in them all day at work my do hurt a little bit, the free shipping also took quite a long time to get them here but you get what you paid for. All in all a great shoe and I'm sure I'll be coming back for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best...., August 28, 2013
these sneakers are so comfortable..and look nice.. i wish they had more styles available i wanna collect more..better than new balance

5.0 out of 5 stars Onitsuka, August 20, 2013
GOOD JOB on the product. Very nice concept and the shoes is well equipped. I would love to purchase another one soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort sneaker, July 26, 2013
I love the style of this sneaker, It's quite nice sneaker and comes in dark tone. good for running and walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, May 22, 2013
this color so cute with my feet, i really love it so comfy and i will recommend to my friends

Onitsuka Tiger Colorado Eighty-Five Fashion Sneaker