Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Onitsuka Tiger Tiger Corsair VIN Fashion Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2014
I wear a 13 in most shoes, but a 12.5 is really the ideal fit. Unfortunately it's just that many styles aren't available in a 12.5. So I ordered the last 12.5 they had left. When I received them, the box said 12H which I thought was strange and then I looked at the actual tag inside of the shoe to find that it said just plain 12. I put the shoes side by side with some size 12.5 and size 12 shoes of the same brand and concluded that these are in fact a 12, they just so happen to run a little large. This is probably due to the fact that the materials are thin, making the shoe roomier than usual. The size of these shoes is apparently determined by their outer length and not the dimensions of the inner shoe.

I love the color of these, and I noticed that this particular style comes in some tacky multi-colored versions too which I can't say I recommend. I really like how the stripes are made of leather instead of synthetic unlike some other Onitsuka Tigers I own.

Great bargain too.
on April 20, 2015
Amazing color! However this model is somewhat smaller, especially narrower than other shoes from ontisuka tiger. It still fits, but if you own another pair from this brand, I recommend buying half size larger than your usual size.
on January 19, 2015
Having purchased my normal size 10 1/2 initially, i found these to be very small. Repurchased 2 sizes bigger 11 1/2 and still tight. It would appear these shoes are smaller than stated sizing making correct online purchasing difficult.
on May 9, 2015
I wish I could give these shoes a better review because they look awesome in pictures and in person, but they run very narrow and I swear I do not have wide Shrek-like feet. I purchased a pair of size 9's and the length runs well with a little space for the toes, but the width is very narrow. I have to wear thin socks when I wear these shoes and thin socks do not absorb sweat well so after a few hours I have with achy, sweaty, sticky, and stinky feet.
on October 24, 2013
If the NFL bruisers can wear pink shoes, I'm up for a pair of yellows. But more so, a pair of sneaks that are comfortable and lightweight. My New Balance and Reeboks are excellent. I wear the Onitsukas more often than not.

I live in Tucson. It's warm here a lot. I'm on my feet all day and my tootsies got swollen during the day. So this sneaker was a great match for me.
on January 6, 2015
Love the style. Very retro. They are made of mostly nylon, so they are very lightweight and comfortable. They fit slightly on the small side, but I think they will break in nicely and fit well.
on December 8, 2014
I got this shoe with very poor quality not as Asics normally do, also the size not fitted to me as they put that in tha size chart
I hate this shoe and I will not buy from the seller again.
also, I can not return it due to I got it to Saudi Arabia now.
I wish to take back to seller and I want my money back.
on September 8, 2014
Nice look but was a little tight for my son. He wears a size 13 and this is more like a 12 1/2. Other than that we love the shoes.
on December 11, 2014
Overall good as I expected.
But canvas was so thin and seems weak.
It would be good to wear at summer.
on March 7, 2016
Probably the best pair of shoes I've ever bought all my life. So comfortable, and the material used is amazing!