5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 18, 2013
love the shoe, only thing is i wore them on a rainy day and they got ruined. still wear them in those lazy days when you just care what you look like

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected from Onitsuka., April 27, 2013
C. Campbell (Fort Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This is my first Fabre shoe, as I already have 3 Ultimate 81s. I like these. Great shoes to pair with jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star comfort, February 23, 2013
I like the throw back style and these shoes are way more comfortable than the addidas superstar 2. I have medium wide foot and these shoes were fine from the first time I put them on to present no real break in time needed which I cannot say for most of the adidas superstars I have purchased. The heel strike in the tiger is padded well compared to Adidas superstar. Now do not expect to be walking around on pillows it's not that kind of shoe if you want that order a premium asics running shoe. So coming from a person who has purchased 4 or 5 superstar shoes in the last couple of years these surpassed them all in comfort, I will have to see how long the comfort lasts. Surely would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes., January 17, 2013
This review is from: Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Bl-S OG Sneaker (Apparel)
If you like the way these shoes look in the picture than you'll really like them when you get them on your feet. These shoes look awesome in red! They have a nice fit too. The way the shoe is designed inside of it makes it cling to your foot kind of. It's nice if you play hackey sack. I would recommend these for people with not so wide of a foot however because they're kind of slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelentes, December 28, 2012
Exelentes tenis, el estilo es muy juvenil, la mayoria de los chicos en la calles se detienen a mirarmelos. El color es fabuloso.

5.0 out of 5 stars great., December 5, 2012
I absollutely love these shoes, I also have the same shoes in red, which everyone comments on, and ask where I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe., November 4, 2012
This review is from: Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Bl-S OG Sneaker (Apparel)
I ordered these to do crossfit training. These are the first pair of shoes that I have had in a long time that are totally flat so it did take a while to get used to walking with the flat sole, all of my previous shoes have had some elevation from toe to heel. Quality shoe, pleasantly surprised by the fact that it is suede, guess I didn't read that in the description. It will be interesting to see how they hold up with the crossfit training and not using them for just every day walking. I wear and ordered size 8, the fit was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Bl-S OG Sneaker (Apparel)
They look just like pictured. I wear a size 11 in Adidas and so I ordered a size 11 of these and they fit perfectly. I love them. They arrived sooner than expected too!

Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Bl-S OG Sneaker